Deal

Arnav got a big blow and thought is this khushi is same who believes in all rituals and traditions and then it hits in his mind that whatever she did or said was just a facade nothing else. She is a liar who can go to any extent but he is feeling pain in his heart too after thinking all these aspects.

Arnav : R u sure? ( in his mind: I don't know but I want u to deny everything Khushi plzz.)

Khushi : I m very sure Mr.Raizada. (in her mind: This is enough now I won't be a puppet of anyone. I will do each and everything for my Babuji only and no one matters to me now.)

Arnav : Fine than.

(Called Aman to bring the documents and other necessary items)

After sometime Aman came there with all the things and handover those things to Arnav after that he left on Arnav's command.

Arnav came to Khushi and give her the documents, to sign.

Khushi signed the documents and give it back to Arnav. Arnav came in front of her and tring to tie the mangalsutra. But Khushi backed off.

Khushi : I told u it just my job and u cannot touch me without my will. (She took the Mangalsutra from his hand)

Arnav was quite shocked then thought may be she wants only Shyam to tie the mangalsutra around her neck and feels disgusted.

Khushi saw the contract documents and asked : u did not sign the documents till now, why?

Arnav's came out of shock and saw the papers and realized that he never think about to sign them but why??

Khushi : please sign them and give a copy of these documents to me too.

Arnav get angry and said : do u even now how to read them ? (And sign the documents in front of her.)

Khushi get upset after hearing Arnav. Arnav saw the pain but thought to ignore.

Yours

Moody Munchkin