beginning 1

12:00 PM at night,

                  "Shin stop doing like that shits for god sake "

"WHAT !! YOU SAID IT WAS COOL BEFORE "

"I'd but it doesn't seems tbh"

"OH COMEON TRY THIS DANCE "

"No"

"Istg let me confrom it you will never get a boyfriend with that attitude of yours leoin "

"as I want one stf now shuu uu go to your room and make tiktok I have karate class tomorrow I have to sleep"

After that what I said shin ran out of my room like he heard some heart breaking news, you may have different attitude with your relative but once someone heartily knows you they may see difference in you.

Morning ●

    5:20
《Alarm》

"OHFOPP WHAT IS THE SOUND" you woke up from a loud electro noise , then you heard sound coming from your phone "Just alram "

you were looking at the mirror and admiring yourself but in that time your odd cousin bang into the room.

"Tch..learn your manner to knock on the door , will you ?"

"Jezzzzz don't start I am here to tell you something "

"Wait a minute isn't it 5:38 how the hell did you woke up fast then a chicken"

"Seee I was going to tell you something so I wokeup , YOU HAVE A COMPETITION IN UPCOMING TUESDAY YOUR MOM TOLD ME YESTERDAY "

Shock ?

Yes.

Your hard work really did pay off you couldn't believe it ,you had no any matches because of your study but now seems its over in last you caught your dream ..In meantime you didn't knew you were hugging shinchiro about how happy you where .

"Never was this much happy"

"Leoin I am bringing my friends got it ?"

"Hol-d in my match?"

"YESS I WANT TO SHOW HOW MY COUSIN IS STRONG"

I would panick and die I would have anxiety coming from me waht the hell, No leion you are strong enough to hold you just have to focus thats it .

"Nvm I am going to practice see you soon"

"Byeee ! DRINK WATERRR TOO YOU ARE BEING UNWATERD NOWDAYSSS"

you laughed how he was caring and loving at the same time,  heading to your way you went for practice.

Sorry for short chapter I don't have any ideas to make but in next I am sure they bith will see each other🗣🌿》♡