Chapter 6

Naruto was talking to Shadow as they were resting in the forest where no one would find them. He went over to Sasuke who was training. Naruto ask Sasuke for help when he was told by Misuki  of having to steal the forbidden scroll.

Naruto run straight to his home when he decide to turn in the alley way hopefully nobody sees him. Then he use transportation to be in the entrance way of Sasuke's house.

"Sasuke, Sasuke, I need to tell you something. Come on." As Naruto bang on the door very loudly.

There was an angry boy who was looking like he wants to sleep in his warm bed.

"What do you want Naruto I am little busy"

No time bro! Its Misuki. I don't like him and he...." Naruto starts whispering in Sasuke's ear on the last part. Sasuke look confused to anger as Naruto finish telling.

"I am coming with you" he not saying as a question he stating it like a command. Naruto nodded as they start heading out.

They were waiting for the traitor as few minutes later an angry teacher came. Iruka spooked both boys and fox as they were confuse by their teacher.

"Naruto,You are so much trouble!" Yell Iruka. 

"Iruka sensei! What are you doing here?"

"No Naruto." Uruka yell as point his finger towards Naruto. "What are you doing here. Why did you steal the forbidden scroll.

Naruto act confuse not tell the real truth. "What! But Mizuki told me about the scroll and how I can pass and become a chunin and....."
naruto stop when he saw Iruka face being surprised and confused.

Misuki is behind all this. Thought iruka as he heard a kunias coming towards Naruto. He push Naruto out of the way landing him with safe distance.

"Watch out naruto"

Iruka got all the kunia on his leg as he look anger at the voice coming from the trees.

"What have you done Naruto." Said Misuki with a big shuriken behind his back as he smirk senile at Naruto.

Naruto act confuse as he did not know what to do.

"Naruto take the scroll and run. Don't let the Misuki get the scroll."

"No Naruto let me have the scroll."

"No don't he is lying!" Scream Iruka.

"Naruto I am not lying. Iruka is lying here. Have you wonder why everyone is looking at you with hate. Even your beloved Iruka hate your gut."

Naruto did not know what to think he wonder why everyone is looking at him with hateful glares.

"There is a decree from the Hokage."

"No Misuki. Stop it"

"The decree is that you are the nine tailed fox.Die Demon."

Naruto stood there frozen trying to make sense of revelation not noticing Misuki stop.

Naruto was too busy when a raven haired boy knock Misuki with a kick in his face.

Still in deep thought Sasuke Uchiha went over to naruto shaking him with force getting him to snap out of it.

"Dobe hey dobe, snap out of it. You are not the dam Fox"

"But Sasuke it true." Said in confuse and sad voice.

"No you are not, you are Naruto Uzumaki, and my little Brother." Said sasuke.

" he is right Naruto" said iruka still hurt from the stab in the leg.

"Dam. Why are protecting the demon" yell Misuki.  Naruto found his strength and whisper his idea to sasuke.

"Well I think that will work. I can't wait to see its face." Smirking sasuke taking a stance.

Naruto noded as he gets ready with sasuke.

"No Misuki, I am not the fox. If you land a hand on Iruka  or anyone precious to me I will hurt you thousand fold."

"Bring it demon I will take you out with one move." Crazy Mizuki said.
That's when sasuke started hurting Misuki beating him up with punches and kicks. Still Misuki was conscious fighting back when everyone except Naruto heard a loud whistle sound.
They all turn around to see Naruto have a whistle in his mouth shaped like a head of a dragon.
Whith out any warning the was a loud roaring coming towards the sky flying toward Misuki. With a loud thud the dragon, "Yuki get Misuki" holding mizuki with his claws as  its mouth inches away from the traitors head. Growling at him.
Nobody was terrified except both Iruka and Mizuki. They were scared since they saw a dragon in front of them.

Naruto went to the dragon talking to it. As sasuke start to pet Yuki on his head. They both telling Yuki they did a great job as they were laughing from both  teacher scared face.

"Naruto what is that behind you?" Ask in shaky voice, Iruka sensei.

"Oh this is Yuki the last of its kind dragon, right Yuki." The dragon nod it head still looking out past out Mitsuki from the KI all the dragon had.

Iruka slowly walk toward the dragon as he was still scare to go near it. Slowly moving his hand toward Yuki's head start to pet it. Leaving purring noise through out the forest.

"Okay boys we can go to the Hokage as we will deal with the traitor."
"Kay sensei." Boys said as they head to the Hokage tower riding back of the dragon back.