Introductions

It's Friday, September 1, 1995, The Marauders were having dinner

It's Friday, September 1, 1995, The Marauders were having dinner. Allie Avery and Sirius Black were fighting yet again. Jaylen Potter watches them amused before leaning towards her boyfriend, Remus Lupin

Jaylen: "I bet you 60 galleons they end up together next year while pranking James and Isa."

Remus Lupin looks up from his book and smirks,

Remus: "You're on. I think this year while fighting."

They all continued eating (and fighting) when suddenly a white light took them to an unknown place.

Isabella: "Where are we?"

she looked around.

Sirius: "I'm not sure-"

Welberga: "Sirius Black what have you done now?!"

Sirius: "I have no idea what is going on!"

Orion: "Hello, sons,"

Regulus: "Hello Father."

Sirius: "Hi Dad, do you know what happened?".

Dumbledore: "Silence! I request everyone to be quiet, everything will be explained. But before that, there are a few guests who would like to introduce themselves."

After that few people around 17 and 18 come forward with 2 animals. A girl with bushy hair started speaking.

Hermione: "Hello everyone I know you all want to know why you are here and who the people that just entered the theater are."

Ella: "Let's keep this plain and simple, We're from the future and we are going to watch 8 movies about our lives, so if anything bad happens you can stop it. We call them 'The Mini Marauders'.Let's start with intros"

A girl with fluffy brown hair and big blue eyes started talking

Athena: "I'm Athena Moon Lupin, first and only born to Remus John Lupin and Jaylen Rose Potter, and Goddaughter of Allie Annie Avery,".

James: "I'm sorry, who are your parents?"

Athena: "My parents are Moony and Leny"

James: "Ok, Leny we are all talking about this later"

Next a boy with messy black hair and cool gray eyes

Apollo: "I'm Apollo Regulus Black, firstborn to Sirius Orion Black and Allie Annie Avery, and Godson of Regulus Black,".

Another Girl with light hazel eyes and brown neat hair.

"I'm Ella Andromeda Black, second born to Sirius Orion Black and Allie Annie Avery, and Goddaughter of Remus Lupin,".

Allie: "WHAT?"

Sirius: "Allie Calm Down" 

Allie: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY CALM DOWN PADS I MARRIED YOU"

After Ella, a boy with a scar and pretty light blue eyes and a girl with a baby face started to talk.

Harry: "I'm Harry Remus Potter, firstborn to James Fleamont and Isabella Lianna Lupin and Godson of Sirius Black."

Penny: "I'm Penny Minnie Potter second born to James Fleamont and Isabella Lianna Lupin and Goddaughter of Jaylen Potter."

Isabella: "Penny who named you?"

Penny: "Dad"

Jaylen: "Of Course he did"

Another boy with a bright smile and blue eyes started talking.

Astro: "I'm Astro Sirius Black, first and only born to Lavender Willow Snow and Regulus Arcturus Black, and Godson of Sirius Black."

Sirius: "I KNEW YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON LAV"

Two more started talking the girl with the bushy hair was the first one to talk.

Hermione: "I'm Hermione Granger, and my parents are muggles"

Ron: "I'm Ron Weasley, my parents are Molly and Arthur Weasely".

Athena: More people are coming but later because they were too tired to get up, but for now you may walk around until the movie starts,"

Author Note: I hope you enjoyed this chapter.