not wanting to go to boarding school.

Previously.
You are all going to boarding school.
The triplets: WHAT!!!?.

Continuation.

But all for different reasons
WUXIAN: but my friends,my p-pratice.. I have to...
The look alone his dad gave him made him to keep his mouth shut.
ZHAN: that awesome!!!
YING: and what if we try to get along or we stop fighting??
Ying asked even if he knows that they will never get Along, they could only wish for a miracle.
Wuxian look at ying as he thank and praise him but we all know wuxian will never say it to his face,or will he?
Zhan frown all of a sudden as ying smirk directly at him,which made zhan to boil in anger.

Very annoying,zhan cursed inwardly.

Mrs wei sigh but said nothing as she listen to what Mr wei will say next.
Mr wei:if that ever happen, then I will cancer the plan of taking you all to boarding school.

Ying sigh and loo at the two,before turning to his father.
Ying: we will try to get along, won't we??.

Ying asked the last part with a forced smile pleading for zhan  not to do anything stupid.

Wuxian:(agreed instantly.)yes we will.

He decide to agreed he didn't want to go to a place where his freedom will be taken away from him.

Zhan: I don't agreed to that and if you want me to tell wuxian to return my things.
Wuxian:w-what? What did I take from you?
Wuxian was confused and stunned there at zhan stupid excuse of a reason.
Their parents both stare at the two as they thought and ying facepalm,he just didn't want to got to boarding school is it too much to ask.

Mr wei: enough, I give you two days,if I see any sigh of you two fighting or arguing, then straight to boarding school, and no pleading will be heard.

Immediately he left,wuxian stare st zhan with blazing eyes,you could see smoke coming from his eyes,from how angry he was.
Zhan: what?, you want to beat me now?
Zhan said with a not so bothered face as he glare at wuxian ready to run.
Wuxian rush at him as he almost caught him.
Keyword: almost.
But zhan manage to slip out of his hands zhan made annoying faces as he continues annoying wuxian.

Ying tired of their madness, stood up quietly and entered their shared Room.
They always shared a room since they were kids but that doesn't mean they don't jump at each others thoats.

Ying sigh and unplugged his phone from.It charger as he lay on his bed with a soft sound,he continues reading the novel  he  was reading a while ago before falling asleep.