Chapter 16 Godzilla, Mothra and Anguirus Versus Space Godzilla.

Godzilla heard a noise high in the air. A roar? "ERGHHHHHH!" A Godzilla flew down from space. Godzilla thought. "I'll just call him Space Godzilla." Mothra and Anguirus looked up and saw the Space Godzilla.

The Space Godzilla flew onto the ground. He roared. "ERRRGEEHHHHGHGGGHHHHH!" Godzilla roared back "RAHHHHGHHGHHHH!" Mothra and Anguirus decided they've been useless the last battles Godzilla had had. So this time they decided to help. Godzilla and Space Godzilla stared at eachother menacingly. Godzilla reptilian eyes stared at Space Godzilla's eyes.

Space Godzilla ran at Godzilla and hit him. Godzilla was flung backwards, then he charged up his atomic breath. However Space Godzilla did too. They're beams clashed.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

The two went flying, Mothra and Anguirus were just watching. Godzilla got up, so did Space Godzilla. The two looked at eachother menacingly. Godzilla charged at Space Godzilla. He hit Space Godzilla, Space Godzilla went flying into the ground. Anguirus jumped on top of Space Godzilla and clawed him in the face. Mothra cane down with a giant web and sticker Space Gojira to the floor.

Godzilla stepped on Space Godzilla, Space Godzilla tried to roar, but with the sticky web he couldn't move his mouth. Godzilla roared "RAAAAAH!" Space Godzilla used his claws to rip apart the web. He got up and hit Godzilla up-across the face. Godzilla was flung backwards. Then the two stared at eachother.