Arnold Clark Cup part 3

Gameday against Belgium

Both girls woke up together and got ready for breakfast. Now that a few of there close friends knew, Alessia didn't feel like she had to wake up early to sneak out of Leah's room. They made there way to the breakfast room and said there goodbyes before going in. Alessia went to sit with her group and Leah did the same with hers. They had a light training before they would leave to Bristol. Everyone had packed all there belongings as after the game they all would go back to there own home. Leah already had decided she would go with Alessia to Manchester and she would travel back to St Albans the following day.

The bus pulled up at the Stadium and everyone made there way inside, they did a pitch inspection before going to the dressing room and get into there warm up gear. After the warm up is done everyone changed into there kits and made tere way to the tunnel. Leah and Alessia are both in the starting line up after getting some rest for the Belgium game.
The official things was done and Leah gave her words of motivation to the team. The game got off to a good start with Chloe scoring the first goal.
A few minutes before halftime Leah got a change and scored with a header.
Alessia was the first to reach her and quickly told her she was proud of her.

Second half the game got loose, a lot of changes for the England side. Currently it was 5-1 into extra time when Leah got another change and scored her second goal of the evening. Alessia was clapping on the bench as she had been subbed out, she was proud of her girl. The whistle blew and England has won the Arnold Clark Cup.
Leah was the last to get the medal and the cup and made her way to the team.
The team made a victory lap and celebrated along with the fans.
Leah gave away her jersey to a Belgium player before walking inside.
Alessia was already in when she saw her girlfriend shirtless.
"Should i be scared, you coming for my job?"
"No need to be worried, i rather stay in defense"
Alessia forgot they are not alone in the lockerroom and wraps her arms around Leah's neck.
"Im so proud of you babe"
She gave Leah a kiss. It wasn't until the other girls started to wolf whistle that they both realised they where surrounded by the team
Leah leaned her forehead against Alessia's
"That's also a way of telling the team about us"
"God im so sorry Lee i wasn't thinking, i was just so proud of you"
"Don't apologize Less, we said we would tell them"
Leah turned around in Alessia's arm with her back pressed against Alessia's front and Alessia's arms resting on her waist.
They looked at there teammates and waited to be bombared with questions.
They told their story and all of them was happy for the two girls.
They packed all there stuff and made there way outside. Leah was traveling with Alessia to Manchester to spend her free day there before she would travel back to St Albans, counting down the day's until she saw her girl again.