♡♡PART SIX♡♡

Me: ENJOY!

!TW! Swearing

-------------------------------------------------------------

He did something I'd never expect.I.

He kissed me!

MIGUEL CAZAREZ MORA KISSED ME!

He pulled away slowly, both me and him were blushing.

Miguel: I- I'm sorry! I don't know what came over me, I- I-

I cut him off with a kiss. I don't know where I got the confidence, but I guess I felt confident becuase he kissed me first.

He kissed me back and it lasted a few seconds.

We finally pulled away, trying to catch our breaths.

Miguel: Yn, I like you. No, not like you, I love you.

Yn: I love you too Miguel.

Miguel: ¿Quieres ser mi novia?
(Will you be my girlfriend?)

Yn: ¡Sí!
(Yes!)

He smiled at that and kissed me again. I smiled eternally, I did not expect this.

I mean, he has been my crush, since when I first saw the movie (Aka you were 13).

I never thought this was going to happen but I feels amazing. I knew Miguel wasn't like Jayson. He was different. Way different.

•~ Time Skip ~•

It was now 11:00 at night and we had to sneak back in. I was nervous as the girls didn't really care, however the boys didn't want us sneaking out.

When we made it back to the hotel it was 11:15. We were on the lower level and the front desk lady wasn't paying attention.

Me and Miguel walked to the elevator and started going up. He was smiling at me and I felt safe.

I put my hand on his cheek and he turned to face me. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him. I rapped my hands around his neck, gently playing with his hair.

He kissed me, I kissed him back and for the 30 seconds it lasted, time stopped. However it started again when we realized we made it to our floor.

We snuck into our room, unnoticed, somehow... We were standing in the middle of the living room. Trying to be quiet, and not laugh.

It was obvious though, I knew it was. The room had LED lights set to blue so that it wasn't as dark, but not too dark.

Miguel: That was crazy

He said, chuckling. I giggled, walking closer to him. He was facing me, our bodies only inches apart.

He smiled at me, putting his hands on my waist, pulling me closer. He then moved one of his hands to my cheek and I rapped my arms around his neck.

He kissed me, and I kissed him back. It was slow and sweet. Like honey, but also bittersweet, like strawberries.

The mood was set, the light being dim, it practically being 11:30, just us. It made a difference.

When we finally pulled apart for air, I knew I was red. Even if we were dating, it was still so hard to believe, I turned my face away from him.

Miguel: I can see why your name in the movie is cherry.

He said laughing, I looked back at him in confusion.

Yn: What?

I asked, he just smiled.

Miguel: Your as red as one!

He winked at me, kissing my forehead and walking towards his room.

Miguel: Buenas notches mi amor
(Good night my love)

Yn: Buenas notches querido
(Good night darling)

He waves bye to me and walked into the room. I smiled, my stomach filling with butterflies.

Yn: Omg! Omg! Omg!

I was trying to be quiet, but couldn't hid the excitement in my voice. I was smiling and blushing, like really smiling and blushing.

I walking into my room, the girls were asleep so I figured I'd tell them in the morning.

♡ Miguel's POV (Bc I can 😏🤭)

I snuck back into my room, Mason was the only one awake. It startled me because I thought he was asleep. However he was sitting up in bed.

Mason: Hey Miguel

Miguel: O- oh hey Mason!

Mason: I won't tell anyone.

Miguel: Huh?

Mason: Yn and you a thing?

Miguel: Uh yeah...

Mason: Finally!

Miguel: Huh?

Mason: It was obvious you guys liked each other.

Miguel: Oh

Mason: Ye-

Yn: Omg! Omg! Omg!

Was all we heard, I laughed a little and Mason stood up and walked over to me, lightly laughing.

Mason: Told ya.

Miguel: Shut up Mason!

Mason: Whatever.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Me: Have a good rest of your day/night! Drink water and eat something! Bye luvs!