Chapter 1

Chapter One

    It was in the evening when a green-covered carriage drove into the long street and stopped in front of a mansion. Two concierges were chatting their teeth, when they heard this movement, they all looked out, and hurriedly said: "Here we come. "

    Where?" The other stood up hastily, hooked his waist and glanced outside the gate: "Hey, it's Lao Liu who is back." The

    driver of the carriage came down, and with a call of greeting, another woman got out of the carriage. In the end, followed by a little girl, she hugged her burden tightly and looked around uneasily. Everything here was extremely strange to her, such as the tall house gate, the gold inlaid plaque, and the stone lion with teeth and claws at the gate. , which made Li Zhizhi feel extremely flustered.

    "Miss, go in quickly, Mrs. Madam is waiting for you." The old woman

    urged, Li Zhizhi silently agreed, and followed her into the gate of the luxurious mansion in a daze. Beautiful, vermilion-lacquered porch pillars, carved stone railings, and even the floor tiles are carved with patterns, dusty coarse cloth shoes stepped on them, 120% out of line, Li Zhizhi felt that he was very out of place.

    There were many servants in the house, and the gazes they cast were full of curiosity and scrutiny, which made her feel uncomfortable. Li Zhizhi lowered his head, avoiding the prying eyes of those people, and followed the old woman into a hall.

    Mrs. Wang told her to wait here, and left in a hurry. No one asked Li Zhizhi to sit down. She looked at the big vermilion lacquer carved chair, which was so clean that it could be flooded with people's shadows, hesitated, and sat down anyway. , still holding her cloth bundle.

    From time to time, servants passed by the entrance of the hall, and then they looked in covertly, with that kind of scrutinizing gaze. They thought they would leave no trace, but they actually did it very clearly.

    Li Zhizhi was a little annoyed, she stood up and changed to a corner, those people couldn't see her for a while, unless they came into the room.

    I don't know how long it took, the sky turned from yellow to dark, there was a sound of footsteps outside, and whispers, and then, someone entered the hall, the leader was a middle-aged man, he was wearing an official uniform, and saw Li Zhi Zhi, stunned for a moment, the man took off the gauze hat, handed it to the servant behind him, and said, "Did you take it back?"

    Then said humanely: "Yes, it will be here in the afternoon."

    Li Zhizhi immediately understood that this middle-aged man might be her biological father, she stood up with her burden in her arms, and looked at him silently.

    She didn't know how to address each other, what if she made a mistake?

    The middle-aged man didn't notice her emotion, he just asked the servant, "Have you told Madam?"

    The servant hurriedly said, "Mrs. Wang has gone, Madam was taking care of Miss at the Wisteria Garden, so she didn't pay attention to this side."

    Li Cen nodded, and waved to Li Zhizhi: "Son, come here, let dad see you."

    Li Zhizhi suddenly felt a little relieved, she guessed right just now, this is indeed her father, she walked forward, I just feel that the other party is tall, elegant and kind, and kind.

    Li Cen was also looking at her, and nodded: "Like Madam when she was young."

    The servants echoed graciously: "It was carved out of the same mold."