Cheyenne and Amy (Friendship)

"Amy I have to work late again!" Cheyenne ranted to Amy. "And I dont have anyone to watch Harmonica!!" 

"Cheyenne they're making you work late again? I really think its time Bo gets a job." Amy advised. 

"Amy I've told him this so many times! it's not that easy. He's into theater now. he's begging me to fly to New York City with him so he can be the next Alexander Hamiltion!!" Cheyenne said breathlessly. "Okay.. as remarkable and..impossible as that sounds, you have to put your foot down Chey, lay down some ground rules." Amy responded. 

 I'll try, but Bo never listens!!" Cheyenne pleaded, then gasped. "you can help me tell Bo!!" 

"Uhm, no, no that won't be necessary Cheyenne." Amy said uncomfortably. "but you're like, so old and wise!" Cheyenne said, being insensitive. "Okay, well I'm not quite 'old' Cheyenne," 

"What are you even talking about your hairs turning gray and everything." Cheyenne continued. "OKAY CHEYENNE THANK YOU!" Amy raised her voice. "Just saying, I'm not the only one who's noticed.." Cheyenne admitted. "What? what are you talking about??" Amy was worried.

"Oh just some people might think you're aging a bit.. not because of your hair! but because you,, keep forgetting where you are and its just not a good look for you Amy." 

"Whos saying this?" Amy questioned. 

"I don't know.. like...everybody?" Cheyenne said unbothered.

"Great, thanks Cheyenne!!" Amy said sarcastically while walking away. 

"Amy wait!! what about Bo??" Cheyenne said whilst running after Amy.