"all flames have to burn out someday.."

Angst:)

Harry pov-

We were enemies, who hated each other with everything we had, we fought and fought each other everyday like it was normal. insults were thrown, punches, and  even hex's, it took at least 3 professors to get us away from each other. I could see the burning flame of hatred in your eyes every time we see one another.

We we're friends, friends who would joke around and laugh with each other whenever we would make funny jokes or pull pranks on the professors for fun, the kind of friends who do everything together even if it gets them in trouble, the kind of friends who would do anything for each other and I mean anything, I would see the burning flame of friendship and trust in your eyes every time we hang out.

We were lovers, the kind of lovers that would fight or have misunderstandings, the kind that have Dates or would cuddles with each other and has late night movies sessions, the kind that would make breakfast for the other if they got home late and didn't get up to make breakfast themselves, the kind that would have little cuddle sessions in the morning. I saw the burning flame of love and joy in your eyes every morning I wake up to you messing with my hair and smiling at me.

Or so I thought.

Your flames seemed to have burned out on our 7 anniversary.

I don't know what happened or what I did to make it burn out but I wish I could relight it again just enough for you to love me just a little.

He was the flame that light up my whole life.

but all flames have to burn out someday..

So just remember if you ever fell in love with someone who means the most to you, someone who is the flames that lights up your whole life, someone who just talks so much that they light up your day. Then Just remember all flames have to burn out someday..

:D

^344 world^