77

We're slugging along still. 

"Louis."

Silence. 

"Louis." 

Silence. 

"Lewis!

"Ouch." Opening an eye, Louis frowned at Harry. "Why'd you hit me?" 

They were laying out on the cabana outside their private room in Jamaica. Their space was entirely closed off from the rest of the guest at the resort aside from a few hotel staff members that occasionally walked by to take their drink orders.

 Harry had brushed them off about half an hour ago considering he wanted to lay on his stomach and tan his back. More specifically, he wanted to pull his pants down and let his ass get some sun. Louis was more than happy to dismiss the worker so they could be alone together. 

Except, within a few minutes of Harry pulling his pants down and Louis laying down next to him, he fell asleep. Obviously, after he placed hand low on Harry's back like a tease. The sun had really been draining them these days.  

"Did you know there's a new app out there?" 

Sighing, Louis closed his eyes again, scooting closer to Harry and sliding his hand further down his body. Harry chuckled under his breath. 

"Niall just sent me a video on Tik Tok." 

"What's tik tok?" 

"It's a video app. You make small clips and post it for people to watch." 

Louis patted the top of Harry's bum. "That's nice, baby." 

"You can get paid doing this." 

"What do you need the money for, dear?" Louis opened his eyes again, brows furrowing together. "You already have a sugar daddy." 

Harry rolled his eyes and smacked Louis again. "I'm just saying - it looks really cool. I could post small little clips on there instead doing a whole vlog every time." 

"Sounds nice." Louis' eyes closed again. 

"Niall sent me a thirst trap video of you." 

Louis near shot up off the cabana bed. "Come again?"

"Yeah." Harry frowned, clicking on the video after the app downloaded to his phone. "You look ... hot." 

Louis scrambled on the bed and leaned over Harry's body to watch the video. It was mainly a compilation of him performing on stage. A couple times in the rain. When he wore those tank tops. A few times when he was shirtless. There was even some clips snagged from the vlogs Harry had made of them. All combined together in a sexy video of his husband to some thirty song.

Harry grunted.  

"Why do you sound so surprised?" Louis' smile widened as he grabbed the phone, falling back on the cabana and replaying the video again. "Damn. I look good. It has so many likes." 

Harry made a face. "Hey. You don't think it's weird some random person made a thirst trap about you?" 

"Are you sure it wasn't you?" 

Harry scoffed. 

Louis then responded with a shrug. "No. This video is ace. No wonder you want to have sex all the time. I would too if I was you." 

"Louis, stop it." Harry grumbled, snatching the phone from his hand. "You shouldn't be happy people make thirst traps about you. Only I should." 

Louis rolled his eyes. "So make one. You'll have authentic footage."