1 「F O R E P L A Y」0

𝐋𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐁 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐒, Catherine wasn't exactly sure how the two of them came to be in this position, but it didn't stop her from reading the book aloud as she played in...

𝐋𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐁 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐒, Catherine wasn't exactly sure how the two of them came to be in this position, but it didn't stop her from reading the book aloud as she played in his hair.

The two sat comfortably as Jacob listened to everything she said, silent but paying attention to everything and humming now and then to let her know he was.

"Still with me Jake?" She asked as she paused her reading, looking down at the boy who was lying happily on her breast.

"You know it," He mumbled into her other boob before he lifted his head a little bit to speak to her again. "what do you think the chase is going to be like?"

"Hot," Catherine chuckle as she answered, the girl having a good feeling about where the book was going. "definitely steamy."

Hearing her words and the way she spoke as if she was a preteen again talking about the first crush she'd gotten whilst watching some romantic comedy, Jacob couldn't help but chuckle with her.

"Can't believe Jackie recommended this." Jacob chuckled as well, he hadn't expected a woman like Jackie to read this type of thing.

"Me neither." Catherine said with a small giggle, before continuing to read the rest of the page as it grew more sexual.

And as the girl read she could feel her heart-rate speed up, the thought of a primal or better yet predatory man hunting her down just to roughly and aggressively fuck her brains out.

She was growing more and more sexually frustrated at every word she read and every scenario that played out in her head.

Mainly about Jacob being the one to force her down on his bed, rip all of her clothes off, just to grunt and groan out how much he wanted to knock her up.

Just the thought of him touching her so aggressively, fucking her until she could make actual sentences, left a pulse of wanting between her legs.

"You okay Bunny," Jacobs's voice suddenly pulled her from her thoughts, causing her to jump slightly before looking down at him as he looked up at her. "kind of squeezing pretty tight down here?"

Scrunching her eyebrows, Catherine looked further down at her legs which were tightened around Jacob's hips.

Pulling the boy's crotch into hers, she could feel how hard he'd become from her pulling him so close to her snatch.

"Bunny?" Jacob asked once more gaining her attention, the girl looking up at him now as he moved up using his arms to hover over her.

Looking up at the boy, the memory of the two of them in his kitchen so close to having sex just pushed the girl over the edge.

"Jake." She whined hesitantly dropping the book beside them on the furry blanket, her hands coming up to grasp the part of his shirt that rested on his chest

"Yeah, Bunny?" He asked his voice getting deeper and more lustful, he could still feel her tightening her legs around his hips.

Although now she's begun squirming under him, causing her pussy that was only covered by her underwear over his crotch.

"Jake," She whined before moaning as her already slick pussy rubbed against him again, her hands pulling at his shirt to pull him down. "please."

"Please what Bunny," Jacob asked playing dumb, he knew what she wanted, he'd even thrusted his crotch down a little bit more letting her grind on him. "what do you want?"

"C'mere." Was all she said as she pulled at his shirt harder, basically begging the boy to come down closer to her, to kiss her.

"Uhh-uhh," Jacob was quick to deny her shaking his head, he loved the look on her face, loved watching her whimper and beg was doing something to him. "tell me what you want me to do, good Bunnies use their words?"

"Jake please." Catherine whined again more desperately, her hands moving from his shirt up to his shoulders and neck.

She was getting so desperate, so so desperate, she could feel him so close to her and yet just not close enough to give her the pleasure she wanted.

"Come on don't you want to be a good bunny," He asked to tease her again, leaning further down so close to doing what she wanted, but he wouldn't...didn't.

He only partially buried his neck in her neck, running his nose up and down it without leaving even a chaste kiss.

The gentle and barely there touches on her neck were quick to cause Catherine's back to arch up into Jacob, at least that was until he pulled back again.

"You do wanna be my good bunny, right?" He continued to tease with a smirk and not moving back down again, relishing in the need in Catherine's large doe eyes.

And almost immediately those doe eyes locked on Jacob's, her movement and squirms becoming more frantic.

She wanted to be a good bunny, needed to, especially for Jacob, always for Jacob.

"Yes, I'mma good bunny, you're good bunny," Catherine spoke nodding her head, her voice going higher in pitch. "I want you Jacob, want you to touch me, hold me."

"But I'm already doing that," Jacob commented the smirk on his face growing larger before he glanced down at his body that was making contact with her. "try again Bunny."

"You-You're being mean." She pouted as her body slumped down, her chest heaving as she looked up at him completely betrayed.

"And you're being a bad bunny," Jacob spoke as he ground down against his girl, causing another loud whimper to leave her mouth. "who still can't tell me what she wants."

And instead of letting Catherine speak after his movement, the boy continued to grind against her with one of his hands moving down to grip her hip.

Using the new positioning of his hand as leverage, to grind down further against the girl, rubbing his clothed erection against her.

He swore he could feel every last pulse of her pussy against him, that he could feel her snatch yearning for him to be inside of her.

"Come on my pretty bunny, be good, and tell me what you want me to do with you." He told her one more time, giving her one last chance to tell him how he wanted her to do exactly what he knew she wanted.