Run. Don't look back

Ja-ni is a school student who likes to listen to music. They say her mother is crazy, because she does black magic.

One day after finishing school, Ja-ni was leaving for home. She had to cross the road without turning left or right Except there was none.
Ja-ni: I am free to pass.
She put the headphones in her ears and when she was going to cross the road, a van passed and hit her.
The driver of the van quickly got out and informed the police, who arrived within 5 minutes.
Everyone gathered around the dead woman while her mother cried the loudest.

5 years later...

Ha-ri's phone rang. She picked it up. It was Mark, her friend, who told her that they were playing a strong game and that she should come immediately.
Ha-ri: Okay, I'm coming
She took the car and when she was driving she saw the door of Ja-ni's mother's house that was open. She entered and was hearing noises. Her mom caught her and asked who she was.
Ha-ri: Hello...I'm your daughter's best friend. I came because I saw your door open...
Mom: I hate all her close friends!
And he started suffocating the girl. She couldn't breathe well and managed to save  from her mother. She went to her friend's house.

Mark: What's taking you so long?

She knew what he was saying and returned it with a smile.
Mark: Come on, someone is writing to us. He will become friends with us. He asked us for a group photo and we're off.
Ha-ri did not like this at all and started arguing with Mark.

They got angry when a five-pointed star appeared on the computer screen, which quickly disappeared.
Jina: I'm going out, whoever you want, let them come..
No one answered
Jina: Ok, I'm going out only then.

When she came out, it was a letter and when she opened it, it was a five-pointed star. She got into the car and after 1 minute blood splattered on the car windows.
She died.
The same thing happened with Ju-hyung and Lia.
Only Mark and Ha-ri were left.
According to the order, it was Ha-ri's turn to die.

A letter arrived in her mail. She was afraid to open it when Mark called her. Mark: Whatever you do, don't open that letter.

 Mark: Whatever you do, don't open that letter

Ha-ri forgot and opened the letter.
Without this five-pointed star.
She got scared and threw it away.
From the door she saw a black shadow, and then someone knocked on the door.
It was Mark.
Mark: Let's get out of here immediately!
Ha-ri: I am very afraid.

Out of fear, she took the knife and clutched it tightly in her hand.
Meanwhile, Mark had an idea. He broke the silence and shouted.
The black shadow quickly headed for the kitchen as Mark slammed the door and locked it inside the kitchen.
The black shadow that was locked inside the kitchen started hitting and stabbing the door.
Mark notified the police.

10 minutes later.....

The police arrived...
Mark showed where the unknown person was locked up.
When they caught her, they found out that she was Ja-ni's mother.
Officer: Congratulations, children, you have mastered the situation properly. It's a joy to be saved!!!

END