The tour

(Contuined from where we left off)

"Hi I'm Jazzy and welcome to auradon"
Jazzy and Shae still kept eye contact but Rykel snapped them out of it.

"I'm Rykel,  this is Shae,  this is wyatt and Evee." Rykel introduced them and Jazzy nods.

"I'm Jack."

"I'm Kalia"

"I'm kade"

"I'm Kyler"
The Skye's introduced themselves.

"Alright kids time for your guys tours. Rykel and Jack will be a pair, Jazzy can show Shae around,  Evee and Wyatt do you mind Kade?" The duo shake their heads , Kalia was not allowed to show people around due to the amount of times she gets lost.

"Come on let's go." Jazzy says , grabbing Shae's wrist.

"OK,  so your the royal with the magic?" Shae questions when Jazzy let's go of his wrist , when they are entering the school.

"I take it as your the villain with the magic?" Jazzy questions.

"I asked first ,Jazzy." Shae says , he would be annoyed but for some reason he was not.

"Yes I am , so you've got the fire powers?"

"H-" Shae couldn't finish that sentence .

"My parents told me , I'm phytokinesis and I can control , well not yet, time." Jazzy says.

"What phytokinesis?" Shae asks.

"The ability to control plants , flowers and all that." Jazzy replies.

"Anyways welcome to the training room , powers control is taught here." Just then a stone comes to towards Shae but he ducks. Before the stone hits the wall , falling to the ground.

"I am so sorry." A girl runs over to Shae helping him up.

"Yeah well,  you could of given a warning." Shae replies,  annoyed.

"Shae!" Jazzy says,  wacking him across the head.

"Payton meet Shae,  Shae meet Payton." Jazzy introduces.

"Yeah and I take it as you'll be seeing me around more as I'm stuck in here aswell." Shae says, still annoyed. (Shae is particularly annoyed at everyone well except for Jazzy and cora , sometimes)

"Come on." Jazzy says,  grabbing Shae's wrist dragging him out.

"Way to make an impression." Jazzy tells him letting go off his wrist.

"I know." Shae annyonce was gone from his voice.

"Anyways,  were getting your doorm keys and all that now." Jazzy says , leading him to staircase which says reception above it.

"You coming?" Jazzy asks,  as Shae starts actually going up the stairs.

"Yes,  your royal princess." Shae says,  jokingly.

"Then follow my orders you peasant." Jazzy continues the joke.

"No fair , she gets respect but I don't." Rykel says , walking by them with Jack.

"Shut up!" Shae says , his voice back to normal but not annoyed.

"Come on , fire boy." Jazzy says and shae walks up to her.

" Jazzy says and shae walks up to her

An hour later the tour was done. Shae was in his dorm with Wyatt and just then a boy walks in.

"Hi new kids , I'm Ryder your dorm mate and you are?"

"Shae and this is Wyatt." Ryder looks over to Wyatt,  who is playing on some gaming system.

"Okay, I take it as you've been given a tour." Ryder says .

"By Jazzy and he got one from Kade." Shae replies before a knock was heard at the door.

Ryder walks to the door to see Peja and Jazzy there.

"Hey Peja and Jazzy." Ryder says,  signalling the girls to come in.

"Shae, get wyatt off the headset." Jazzy says and Shae smirks having a idea.

Shae grabs a pillow throwing it at Wyatt's head.

"Shae!" Wyat says getting up.

"Jazzy here with a friend and meet our roommate, Ryder." Shae says.

"Hey Ryder,  who's this?" Wyatt says , looking at Peja.

"I'm Peja,  Ryder's girlfriend." Peja says and Ryder kisses her check.

"They are distuging and I'm here to say classes start tomorrow for you two." Jazzy walks towards the door while saying this.

"Bye princess Jazzy." Shae calls out.

"Bye peasant." Jazzy calls back out before closing the door.

"I ship!" Peja and Ryder say at the same time.

Notes : I'm just going to says , Shae will be annoyed/mr grumpy alot

Notes : I'm just going to says , Shae will be annoyed/mr grumpy alot. In this Jazzy and Shae are like the grumpy/sunshine love troop. I hope you lot enjoyed this chapter have a good day , afternoon or night,  Caitlyn💙🔮