Alone

Third person pov:
After leaving the life that you had in Pal lab you started living a new life in the middle of the woods.
The house were you live is completely made up of wood and the design is absolutely splendid!

You always wanted to live a normal peaceful life in the middle of the woods and now it's like a dream come true!

You usually spend your day reading books or talking with Pax about different stuffs..
.
.
Years passed and for some reason you one day you went to the city to meet an old friend Alice. She is your childhood bestfriend and had been with you in every step of your life.

Alice: Gurl you know about Pal the ai assistant??!?

You: umm...yea?i know i used to work in Pal lab before :/

Alice: oh yea i totally forgot about that! Anyways you wouldn't believe what they gonna launch tomorrow!!!

*You already predicted what she gonna tell you...but you remain silent and listened to her quietly.*

Alice: So they are gonna release a Pal max robot!!! An actual robot!!!!!!!!hdjdjdjajs...

You got startled by her reaction and tried to calm her down

You: ok ok calm down...CALM DOWN!! let's keep that aside and get to know eachother about how eachothers lifestyles been through the years and enjoy ourselves!

Alice:oh yeah let's goooo!!! XDDDD
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After the long day with Alice you came home tired from all the journey

Your pov:
Ugh...i hate how the cities become so much crowded and noisy...
You got a bad headache cuz of that now ...

You went inside your house and sat down on the sofa...

You: *sign*...

Pax: oh! didn't see you there (Name) when you returned home?

You: JESUS CHRIST!! You scared me Paxxx!

Pax: haha sorry (Name) but its so funny everytime you get startled :D

You:oh! you little-

Pax: peace out!

And he shut himself down..

After that you took a shower amd went to bed...

*You thinking to yourself*
Damn...is this really how Pal gonna be replaced...

I really hope nothing bad happens tomorrow...you said to yourself before dozing off to slumber.

Well guess what you bff called you to let you know that she got scooped by robots :D

(Idk where this is going..but I'll still continue writing...)