𝐿𝑜𝓃𝑔𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓀𝓈

[𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞'𝙫𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙫 2 𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙖𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙤.. 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙!! 🤭]

As the month's has gone by, Tara and Obi wan had known eachother by now since they've been training and going on a mission together a lot, One day.. Obi Wan went to search for Tara and went to look for her in her room.
As he arrived at her room, he knocked on her door *𝓀𝓃𝑜𝒸𝓀* *𝓀𝓃𝑜𝒸𝓀* he waited for a respond but there was no answer so he tried once more.. *𝓀𝓃𝑜𝒸𝓀* *𝓀𝓃𝑜𝒸𝓀* 𝒽𝓂𝓂.. 𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓇𝑜𝑜𝓂? he wondered.

Obi wan slowly puts his hand on the door handle and opens Tara's door and stepped a foot in her room, as he enters her room he walks around to look for her but she was nowhere to be found. He didn't care about how beautiful her room is, he didn't wanna ruin anything while he was in there. As he was about to leave.. Tara quietly snucked behind him and give him a mini jumpscare "𝗕𝗢𝗢!-" Obi wan jumped from his spot and lights his saber "𝗵𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗵𝗮" Tara giggled "𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱'𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲" Obi wan turned to face Tara and giggled too "𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲.. 𝗶 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱'𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗿.." "𝗼𝗵𝗵𝗵 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗢𝗯𝗶𝗶, 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹"
𝐻𝓂𝓂𝓂 Obi Wan thought and he slowly walks towards Tara, as he approaches her.. Tara then backs up and hits the wall until she can't move anywhere els, as Obi wan got closer and closer every time, Tara started to feel the warmth tension in her stomach, her heart was pounding faster and faster and without even expecting it, Obi wan give her a kiss and whispered in her ear "𝗡𝗼𝘄?.. 𝗗𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹?" He smirked and left Tara speechless "𝗟𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹.." he teased and giggled.

*𝒸𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽* "𝗜-.. 𝗲𝗿𝗺..." she trembled, Obi wan decided to give her some space since he had noticed how close he was which made her have hard time to speak "𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗳 𝗶 𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝘀𝗸?" "𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗯𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗹𝘆, 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗶 𝗯𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲?" He responded, Tara shrugged "𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁.." Tara rolled her eyes and made Obi wan giggle "𝗗𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁?" Obi Wan joked. Tara sighed "𝗪𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗺𝗲?" she asked. "𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗱𝘂 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗷𝗼𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗶 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲" 𝐻𝓂𝓂𝓂 she thought and agreed to go with him on a mission.