chapter one - cardigan

the date was 26/02/2023

i left the art room late, all my friends ditched me and then ms valentina my art teacher  stopeppd me and this other boy from my class, we never spoke to each other besides borrowing a pencil once or twice, he was really cute though.

she said you two, have been selected for this art competition. i said okay and i ran down the stairs. i was trying to look for my friends and calling them on my phone eventually i spotted them. They  were near the stairs, we talked for a bit, and then i realised the boy didnt come downstairs aswell, i ran up the stairs and saw him talking to ms.valentina.
ms.valnetina told me this boy spotted this thing that hello kitty has bigger eyes then what i had drawn.
i said "oh yes your right!!" we spoke a bit and then ms.valentina left the art hall. we started talking and eventually realized we had identical intrests. we went into this room where we met jay, jay was this small man he was the janitor, he asked us if we were the Senate's of the art room. We said no sorry were doing the hello kitty competition. He said yes of the competition, your the Senate's
We were both confused but went along with it.
He showed us to this bedroom where there was a bunch of cool guitars and posters on the wall, and a double bed. There was this outfit placed onn the bed, in thr middle there were controllers and this video game playing. Jay said "if you want to play feel free" Thanks jay! we said. "theirs also a CD player over here of you want to use it."  jay said.  I  jumped over their as i always wanted to use one, i put in my favorite Nirvana album.  The boy said I love this. I put down the volume and Jay had left the room. Me and this boy sat on the bed and started playing, he told me his name was owen, i asked him what his pronouns where, he said he/they. I told him im finnley but everyone knows me as finn and i use she/they/him pronouns but prefer she/they. We spoke about our sexualities, i told him how im bisexual but realised im asexual so im biromamtic.
He told me he was bisexual and transgender. I said cool! im non binary.
he accidentally touched my hand he said their so cold, i siad i know they usually are really cold:(. he grabbed my hand and we holding hands even his felt cold so i put our hands inbetween my thighs. we kept playing video games until jay came in i immediately tryed to let go he didn't let me. he whispered senates are supposed to hold hands. i was blushing so hard my cheeks where so red i was going to cry. Jay said sorry to barg in and grabbed this outfit off his bed. we said its okay!! once jay had left the room i said im tired, i called my dad and told him im spending the night at my friends house he said okay.