chapter 2 - champagne problems

owen took me to his house, his parents werent st home we kept plsying video games on his bed. i then told him you play this rounf im tired "okay" owen said. i layed down and put his hand over on the side of his jacket and scootted down a bit i put my head on his chest and he put his arm around me. i fell asleep. the next day i woke up and we slept jn that position my leg was bent and my knee was on his crotch area ish he said good morning sleepyhead, my heart dropped i said omg why didn't you wake me up, he said you looked so peaceful i couldn't. i bit my lip and i was physically going to die i cannot explain it to you.
i stood up and took of my hoodie he looked down at my arm. self harm? i said its nothing just my friends cat. its not yout fault, owen said. i know. its not yout fault.
i nodded my head. he came in and hugged me. something inside of me died. his arms around me, the smell of his cologene oh hie shirt. if he wasnt going to kiss me then and their idk what he was planning on doing, but i was ready for it. he pulled away and walked towards his wardrobe "what should i wear to school today" i walked up towards him and shoved him up against his bathroom wall. we heard the school bus honk. he looked at me dead in the eyes and said you know we can take my motorcycle to school, dw about the bus.
i went on my tiptoes and we had an intense make out we kept making out and eventually made it to his bed he took off his top and he undid my bra through my shirt.i went on top of him and kissed him all over. he whispered in my ear yk were going to be late.
"no worries we'll just say we missed the bus" he bit his lip and we continued to make out. i saw my dad was calling me on my phone. i got up and told him to change rn. I called my dad and he said are you at school? i said yes we missed the bus!! we're almost their i promise. he said you better not be doing drugs i said im not i promise. i cut the phone and asked Owen for my bra he said hmm later i jumped on him and kissed him he then gave me my bra.