...𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 !..

𝑨/𝑵: 𝐼 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑦 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠. 𝐷𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑠𝑢𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟 !!

𝐸𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦 !

📌 𝑅𝑜𝑦𝑎𝑙 𝑊𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑠

⏰ 𝑺𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒚, 2:30 𝑷.𝑴

.

.

.

.

Rita sure wasn't having a good day. First, her only son ran away because of how he was treated between those four walls and took her younger daughter, and now this ?!

The mother was awoken from her nap by her phone vibrating like crazy, it was bombarded by texts and missed calls.
After Lana's pets was taken away, she went to her room to try and calm her nerves..unfortunately it wasn't really working because Karma chose to be on her back.

The blond mother's blue eyes turned to her vibrating phone like it was some sort of alien before finally choosing to see what was making her device so crazy.

She saw texts, emails and missed calls. Unlocking her phone, she saw emails from her editor and work place and opened them first.

She clearly didn't expect to see what they were about..

First, she saw that her editor completely rejected her book.
Writing that it was bad and a complete waste of time, that they never read something so boring and disinteresting in their entire live, that they'll never ever EVER will edit something so horrible coming from someone so horrible.

It was like an arrow went straight into her heart as she could see her dreams of being an author being SMASHED to bits. And that wasn't the only thing being smashed..

Except for her overused eggs, there was one thing that still kept her on the rails of the train of life. And that was her career and her children.

But since she already failed as a mother, she stayed on being a dentist..but her whatever God wasn't on the same page and choose to shoot her ass even more !

Closing her editor's email, she choose to open the one that her boss, Dr Feinstein, had send her. And the email made her face go as pale as a ghost.

Fired

Rita was F I R E D from her job as a dentist, her new very bad reputation made the dental office start loosing all the clients in only two hours and to not have the office shut down completely, Dr Feinstein choose to fire his employee and hire new ones who will NOT spoil the reputation of the dental office.

Rita couldn't believe it.

And as if it wasn't enough, the old woman heard the front door get slammed open and shut close before two female voices yelled her name.

" O-M-Gosh mom !!"
" Leni !?"

Recognising Lori and Leni's voices, Rita got surprised then concerned at the panic in Lori's voice. The blond mother quickly got off her bed and opened her bedroom door..just to freeze when her blue eyes met Leni.

...

Leni..5 month baby bump..

Tears welled up in Rita's blue eyes as she stares at her second born with her hands over her mouth. Leni was pregnant..and hadn't said anything until now..