Build different.

" we found that someone wanted to find information about you" the Hacker said to her after she Pack her things on their hideout.

She's now talking to her Friend on her earpiece usually wear when they're on Duty.

" who? " freen ask. " we still don't know. but, they know where you Studied and about your parents accident " freen just stop what she is doing and remember the accident years ago.

" hello freen? " freen get back to her sence when she heard her friend talk on the earpiece.

" sorry what did you say again? " she asks. " you need to be careful, your still not doing your job someone already wanted to get your information" he said.

" thanks bam" freen said and zip the Bags. " your really Going to leave " Seng asked, Freen look at him " don't be spoiled here Seng" freen just weakly smile. " ahhh" Seng act like crying.

" Seng wtf" Noey heat his back. " ah! That hurt " Seng pout rubbing his back where Noey heat him. " don't worry I'll take care of him " Noey said.

" I'll see you when I see you " freen said and hug her friends.
" take care " Seng said " Call us " Noey said. " I will don't worry " freen said.

______

" make sure update us about their plans " the Boss said. " yes sir" freen said and bow her head. " and here" The boss handed over her ID.

Freen look at the ID " they only know a little details about you, Don't worry we got your back " the boss tap her shoulder.

Freen just node and put the ID on her pocket and hug his boss.

" take care there" he stroked her face freen just to simply smile.
........

Freen is already driving to the SA office, her palm is sweating since it's her first time doing a public job, she usually works Privately as a Part of the Mafia Gang.

" I'll be fine as long as they don't know who I am everything's Fine" she said and take a deep breath.

When she's already at the Office, the staff office Lead her way to the office where the Sargent in.

" oh it's you" he said and freen give her document to him. The man look at her profile. " oh. Your Already trained " he said. Freen just look at him without any emotion. " well still need to observe your skills " he said.

" bring her to the main room the others is already there" he said to the stuff.

......

The instructor demonstrate them how to hold the Gun which is way too easy already for freen and how to assemble and disassembled the gun and many more and about bomb or suspicious actions that they needed.

In two months training freen develops everything that they teach her, she's one of the top trainees who
received multiple rewards and praises from the Head agent.

She's built differently, you might think her body is not for combat but when you had one on one with her, everything changed and she proved you wrong, she can trick You with her pretty face, she's really skilled with that pretty face.

It's time for them to get sealed for being a official SA.

Freen and others who just waiting to be called in front the stage.

" here" High Officer who trained them give her Official seal. " Good Work" he smile and freen just bow.

Everything was paid off, she can already get the Job and be part of the SA, this is what she want, this is her dream.