𝙓𝙓𝙓 ➪ 𝘿𝘼𝙔 1

———— "You don't have to be nervous!"

Kaori's tone instantly made y/n ease up, as the two were about to walk through the front gates of Fukurodani Academy.

"Yeah, but I can't help it! Everything here looks kind of prestigious!" Y/n replied, as they stuck close with Kaori. Being in an unfamiliar place with so many people they didn't know was quite nerve-wracking.

"Don't worry! I'm sure you'll like it! Plus, you look amazing in our uniform." Kaori complimented.

They do have to admit the uniform looks cool.

"Hey guys."

Kaori and y/n turned around at the voice, and saw Akaashi. He gave the two a small wave.

"Perfect! You should walk to class with y/n! You're both in the same class anyway! Oh, and y/n! Come by the 2nd gym during lunch so we can talk to the coach about the volleyball situation." She reminded y/n, before walking away. Y/n nodded and waved at Kaori in reply.

Akaashi and y/n shared a small glance between the two, which caused a small grin to appear on both their faces.

"Follow me, I'll lead the way to our class. And if you ever need any help, don't be shy to ask me." Akaashi assured in a calm tone.

———

-

—————

Welcome back to the home page of 𝙍𝙀𝘾𝙊𝙍𝘿 ♪ !

You have (4) friends online!

Display friends online ☜︎

kagemilk is online
shoyo.hinata is online
tanakaryuu is online
nishinoyay is online

-

..•••...•.

Loading...