//2//

Y/N

NEXT MORNING
Getting up from the bed i stare at the alarm beside me..
"Holy Shit!! it's 7:00 i want to be there at 7:30...Gosh!"

You grimaced jumping out of your bed before dashing inside the washroom to get ready..
----
you smiled at the lady cook who had prepared your breakfast by then..
"Minnie" you signed fetching an apple from the fruit basket. " I am already late, i can't have breakfast"
you pouted at her " Sorry y/niee but I won't let you step out without having it plus sir said to me 'Don't let her step out without having her breakfast'
she pointed at the plate full of sandwiches

"Please understand..." you shuffled through the files which you needed for today. "You understand please. what will I answer to sir when he will ask about his beloved-sister does she eat her meal properly"

"BTW where he is?"
you asked before rolling your eyes, grabbing one sandwich and stuffing it inside your mouth completely

"Well Mafia Stuffs" she said as you nodded
"B-bye"  you mumbled with a full mouth, before running out of your or your oppa's mansion ( well 50 shares is yours)
'Let's go' you said to your driver heading towards the destination ...

--------------------

JEON MANSION

Slicing through the toasts and the omelette, the dinning area of the JEON Mansion was only ringing with the sounds of the cutlery as the people sat there only focused on their breakfast until Kim Seokjin broke the silence like always...
( Well, Kim Seokjin is Jeon Seo-yeon brother's son...His father means Mrs. Jeon's brother died long time ago related to this Mafia Work...
So he is living in Jeon Mansion from years Mr.Jeon & Mrs. Jeon had son-father , mother-son relationship with Seokjin)

"Yahh! why is my soup so bland today?"
Mr. Jeon growled at the cook and the other three eating with him sighed
"That's because you're keeping up with your health really well.."
The lady of the house who was supposedly Mr.Jeon's wife spoke followed by a sarcastic smile..

"But honey, how will I have this, this is so" He looked at the soup, before looking back at his wife with puppy eyes..
"Yuck!" Seokjin chuckled a little seeing his uncle throw tantrums like always.
"Shut up and eat!" Mr.jeon yelled at him.
Sure uncle..Seokjin smiled teasingly at him, before averting his attention back on his food.

---------------------