Chapter 1 : Where is starting...

Author mirin: I really dommed now... I have 3 stories now I have to finish before I update new story in draf I has now.

Boboiboy: Goodluck Author hehe, terbaik~

Riku: Gambatte author san!

Tenn: She will dead again?

Hali: Maybe "..."

Author mirin: U guys so mean~

Hoshi: Let starting author san!

Author mirin: hai hai hai... I know... Let's go

...

At the University of Tokyo, Japan

"Wow... How big", commented a girl, Airena, as she sweatdropped a little seeing the big building in front of her. The flying clusters of cherry blossoms make the scene look beautiful and beautiful just like in the anime. Many people are walking to the area or the students.

Airena saw them all accompanied by their friends and spouses. Airena just smiled and stepped forward while carrying her luggage.

Skip, inside the University of Tokyo...

Airena is now heading to her dorm. With luggage and a medium-sized black backpack with several hanging keychains. Her still did not realize that several people were watching she. "I'm relieved my family let me come to Japan. It took a month to convince them", Airena muttere seed slowly and facepalmed herself.

After 2 years of trying, Airena got an exchange student to Japan. To the place where her wanted to continue studying before this.

There are two options either Korea or Japan and Airena can go to Japan. He felt very happy. Airena can't wait to visit the places she wants to go. Her hopes to make friends here too but Airena feels less confident.

While she was walking, Airena now has noticed that some people were looking at her. Airena's face is a little red because she feels shy when people see her even though Airena likes attention but she is shy. 'Is it because of my clothes? Is it too prominent or unattractive?

Earlier, I had a video call with my mother and she said it was fine', thought Airena. Her just pretended not to know and continued to walk a little faster. Although, her clothes look okay.

Skip
In dorm Uni Tokyo....

"Ah! Successfully arrived!", said Airena after throwing her body on the bed. She saw that the bed to her right looked empty. Airena's bed by the window. Airena wondered who her room mate was.

"Hmm... Looks like I can't see my room mate anymore. Well, I'm going to take a shower first. Class starts in two hours", said Airena immediately getting up from her bed and heading to the bathroom with a towel on her shoulder.

A few minutes later... Kachak... There was the sound of the door opening and closing again. A girl with blond hair and hazel eyes was seen exhaling tiredly after entering.

She wanted to take off her shoes but stopped when her noticed a pair of shoes that looked strange to him neatly arranged there. She blinked her eyes and remembered the professor telling her about exchange students from Malaysia.

Her immediately went inside and saw the luggage by the bed. "Has her arrived?", asked the girl but before her mind could go somewhere else, she heard the sound of the bathroom door opening and Airena came out with wet hair and a towel on her head.

She changed clothes more comfortably for her because he still hasn't decided which clothes to wear to class later.

"Wow! The bathroom is comfortable and has a bathtub~ There's even hot water... It's fun just like in a hotel" When Airena turned to see that there was someone other than her there...