Chapter 3

Drew Pov

My eyes slowly flutter open as I wake from my sleep unaware of the hot alpha beside me. I nearly chocked on air as I saw me and Jake in the SAME BED BOTH OF US NAKED! I internally freaked out. I went the brightest shade of red possible, while I was gay panicking Jake had woke up and was staring at me trying not to laugh. "Are you good Drew?? Did I go too hard on you last night??" he said teasingly. "Also why did you not tell me you were an omega, we could've dated way sooner" Jake said softly while brushing my hair back behind my ear and cupping my face gently. "I-i, I don't know Jake, I'm fine with us dating but one question did you use protection last night??" I said whilst death staring him. 'Umm, how about I make you breakfast be right back Love~" I watched as Jake scrambled out to put on his clothes and run downstairs to make breakfast before he fully left he shouted to "Use my hoodie to hide all of your hickeys and marks" I blushed at that. 

Jake's Pov

I rushed downstairs letting Drew have some space to get ready for school, I scratched my neck as I tried to figure out what to make for Drew. Whilst doing so I felt a mark, I ran to the the nearest mirror and looked. My jaw dropped ME AND DREW ACCIDENTLY BONDED!! I don't know if that's a good or bad thing, after some time of thinking I decided not to tell Drew about it, he would probably go all emo on me. 

3rd person

Drew walked down the stairs carefully to not trip and fall since his back was sore. As he reached the the bottom he saw Jake preparing waffles with butter and glistening syrup. 'Hey, is that all for me??' Drew asked as his stomach growled. "No some of it is for me, also we are eating on the way to school since we are late" Jack says cutely while packing it into containers. They walk out into Drew's sport's car, inside Jake and Drew share the pancakes each hand feeding it to each other. Once they arrived at school they walk in holding hands. "Can we stop holding hands, I don't feel comfortable telling people about us yet" Drew admits as he gently stops holding hands with Jake. "I understand Love" He says back. The two walks into school meeting up with Henry and Liam, they were like usual making out in the hallway. They share their greetings, they all chat for a bit. "Sooo.. Drew what's up with you wearing Jack's jacket?" Henry says and teases the now red boys. "So? My jumper is wet from the rain last night" Drew said in reply although internally Drew was very embarrassed.  

The Jomies all walked together to their lockers, upon doing this they met up with Lia and Zoey. "Hey Lila and Zoey, can I talk to you two privately?" Drew asked while getting his books out from his locker. "Yea we can talk in the library at lunch, if that sounds good?" Zoey replied, she then was answered immediately by Drew "Yea, that sounds good!".