2/26 - this is an excuse to force myself to do my biology work

ok hi this is crazy but i really do not want to do my biology work

like i do not want to do a presentation on prokaryotes and their effects on the ocean no thank you maam (i respect my biology teacher because 1. shes cool 2. she reads skulduggery and we love skulduggery in this household)

but i told myself that each time i finish a slide in my presentation (which is due tmrw lmao) that i will allow myself to write a paragraph of whatever i want so here we are 

my goal is to finish at least half of the presentation before tomorrow, because its due tomorrow and i think i will have classtime to finish it then? im not sure lol

I JUST CHECKED AND NO I WILL NOT HAVE CLASSTIME TO FINISH IT!! I AM FINISHING THIS ENTIRE THINGS FOLKS YOU HEARD IT HERE YEP YEP OK TIME TO PANIC 

also text in parentheses after this point will be author notes/titles :-

--- 

(before i start doing my work) --- a young boy sits in his bed, watching a shitty movie on his shitty laptop in the shitty dark. this boys name is john egbert, and he really cant stop thinking gay thoughts. like. seriously. he toys with the idea that maybe he is gay, but then he shrugs it away and soaks in his denial for a little longer. bro is literally bathing in denial right now. he cant help but let his thoughts wander to his best friend on the whole earth, dave strider, and he gets little butterflies in his stomach. no no no, no more gay thinking for you mister, its time to sleep. its time for more denial.

(i wrote this with my best friend in mind. they really like davejohn apparently, given the fanfics that they read to occupy themself at school. i should really write them something sometime)

(after slide 1 is finished )  ---  i shuffle out of my biology classroom, through the crowded hall, nearly fall down the stairs, and shuffle through yet another crowded hall. its lunch time, and im headed to math class. i have it after my lunch period, and its where i drop my things off before trudging over to the cafeteria. no, i do not have a locker. i manouvre around and prevent myself from nearly bumping into somebody. 

(after slide 2 is finished, continuing the previous one) --- my eyes linger on a particular somebody up ahead, digging through his locker while he talks to his friends. it hurts. it hurts a lot. hes beautiful, and it hurts. i want to talk to him, but i cant without making a fool of myself. he is my friend, yes, but im still so awkward. im so scared he doesnt want to talk to me anymore. so i just smile at him nervously and shuffle into my math class. i assume he doesnt notice me.

(god this shit hurts so much yall have no fucking clue, i can barely put it into words)

haha syke instead of doing my work i am going to make sims 4 cc because i have plenty of time in 3rd period tomorrow to finish this presentation :-)

thank you for sitting through this hell
i promise i will provide an upd8 on how this shit goes down because hooo boy its going to be atrocious i just know it