seventeen.

«Izuku»

I'm nervous.

No, I don't think that's the right word to describe how I'm feeling right now.

I haven't stopped trembling, to be anxious, to feel the uneasiness all over my body to know that.., today, after so, so long.., I'll be back home...

And it's just.., I mean, there's so many emotions that saying I'm uneasy it's not at all how I'm actually feeling. Cuz.., I'm also happy, I'm ecstatic and delighted, but.., but I'm so, so scared too.

Mom has never judged or questioned my decisions, ever. However, I now feel like the first thing she'll do after see me back will definitely be ask for a damn explanation.

And it's understandable, I mean, since my father passed away it's just been me and her; I am her baby as much as she's my hero, we always were inseparable, or.., at least, until all this mess started.

I take a big, really big breath, put my tears back and, like that, let Mina finish the last details of my dress.

"I'm here!" Denki half-screams-half-whispers, to not wake up his sleeping baby on the crib, coming into the room with the tea I've asked for to soothe some of this fucking nervous stomachache.

"Thank you..." I whisper, taking it from his hands. I take the usual sniff at the cup and then, a big sip.

"How'ya feel?"

"I'm better..." I murmur, honestly. "This tea is always my savior. You know something about Bakugo?"

He nods. "He's already taking care of the carriage stuff, sure he's coming in no time for you, you must start the trip or you'll be late".

"I hate long carriage trips..." I murmur, taking some more tea.

He giggles, smiling with a face that helps me have the peace I need. "You'll be there before you even know, Izuku. You gonna be just fine, okay?"

"It's just.., why don't just go on a dragon? It would be so much faster..."

"Cause it's not proper for royalty to enter a castle on animals, so hush it and behave as such, you gonna officially be known as the King's omega in all over the continent tomorrow, you hear?"

I pout, beginning to hate all this formality. "Nothing's official until I have a crown on my head anyway".

"But you will have it, so get used to it".

I keep my pout, half mad, half resigned.

I made a decision already, and even if I mean to change it, I just can't.

Cause watch my alpha so excited, so glad and so delighted to know I already said yes.., has had me in the clouds these last few days...

There's no chance I'll change my mind. Look at him being so happy.., is definitively worth all my damn nerves eating my whole stomach right now.

* * *

"Hey, Deku..." Calls, making me move a bit and blink to adjust my sleepy eyes to the light. "We just entered the kingdom, don't you wanna see?"

"Mh?" I do, pulling myself out of my alpha's arms, looking for his eyes. "Sorry, I didn't hear anything you said..."

He huffs a bit, amused, combing my hair and caressing my drowsy face. "We just entered the Snow Kingdom territory, I thought you'd like to-"

"Aah!" I do, right away, all my sleep has gone out of my body and now I'm just in a hurry to look for the first window I can to see where I am.

Immediately, all my stomach recent the feelings; nostalgia and happiness there. We're in the border town, people are always in a mess in here: commerce, visitors, sellers and stuffs.