:2:

I get a piece of my hair and it is red. "Traitor!" Shouts Reima at Ulva and Michelle but also to me. I run off with Ulva and Michelle. I hug Michelle and Ulva goodbye and we wished each other good luck and split ways. Ulva took Michelle with her and I could see why, they were too good of friends to separate, they were also sisters so it would be easier to make secret codes. They went towards the mountains separating Euphoria Village and Classan Village. I knew they wouldn't stay in Classan only because it's so close that the Head of the village could easily go there and also warn the head of Classan to look out for them. I ran towards the forest to stay there for the night. "Hey Maya, I see your dressing as a witch for Halloween." Says.. the head of the village. I nod and try to see if I could trust him. He's a great friend with me but sometimes got in arguments with my father and he didn't like witches but his mom found out she was one and he couldn't bare to let her go. I decided I should tell him. "Hey I'm actually not dressing for Halloween, I am a witch." I say. "Maya? A witch? I'm shocked" he said. "Can you please not tell anyone and don't kill my family?" I ask. "Of course, the name's Serhan." Said Serhan. We get in his truck and we drive all the way to the back of the country ends, basically where Taiga Village is and go to the airport. He gives me something red and delicious looking. "Drink this, it will hide your streak, the airline doesn't ever upgrade their security here so they won't know." Says Serhan. "I'll communicate with telepathy! See you, maybe." I say. "I may not be a leader at that time but I'll surely see you." He says. I hug him and I go in the airport. "Flight pass?" Asks a lady at check in. "TheHaloIslands." I say. "I see, Maya Hensing?" She asks. "Yes" I say. "Gate A7 flight 96781." She says. I grab my ticket and go to the gate. I realize something is in my pocket and I check it. "I wish you good luck and hopefully we'll meet again, already miss you. -Serhan"  It read. We start boarding and I realize I have a backpack on me. I put it in the overhead compartment and sit down by the aisle. I want to be one of the first to get off.