Act II. 𓁹 2. Night out

Things were going well for the Hotel. I have introduced many new demons who have a pathetic hope of redemption. Alastor and I were sure that all of this will lead to nothing but seeing Charlie happy for now made me... somehow... relieved?

"GUYS" Apple slam the door open. All of us turn around and look at her questioningly, "We should definitely have a bonding night out!!"

"Meh... why not?" Fluff ball says, "I mean, I am quite bored"

All of us in the group nonchalantly agreed to Apple's request since none of us had anything better to do.

𓁹

"Are you guys ready!?" An excited Charlie asks us.

"Where exactly are we going?" I crosse my arms and raised a brow.

"To a club!" Angel exclaims, seemingly being the one who's most excited.

"Yeah... haha..." Charlie comfirms.

"Oh?"

"We're here!" Crosd mark announces as we get close to the gates of the club.

"The music is quite nice!" Comments Alastor, clearly he had a thing for jazz.

I smirked, "not bad"

We all entered into the club and eventually separated our ways.

"Hey hot stuff~" a demon approached me.

"How about we have some fun?"

"Sure! Only if you agree on a few rules" I fake pouted at the demon.

"Anything" the demon smirks.

"Well..." I began to trace over his chest, "I'll have fun with you only if you let me use you as a puppet~"

"You mean you want to be in control? I don't mind being on the bottom" the demon shrugs.

"It's a deal then~?" I softly extended my arm.

"Deal" the man looked lovestruck as he shook my hand.

That's when my sweet smile slowly transformed into a sinister one.

"Gotcha." I pulled his 'soul' out of his body and possessed it.

"WHAT!?" The ghostly man yells.

"What? I said I'd use you as a puppet, no?"

"You said we'd have some fun!"

"Nonono. I said I will have some fun with you." I laugh.

𓁹

Alastor was humming a soft melody as I approached him, "Hey deer brain!"

He turns around and tilts his head in confusion, "And who might you... wait [Y/n]?"

"Hahaha! You've got that right, deer Host!" I exclaimed, "what d'ya think of my new look" I pose dramatically.

"What... happened...?" Angel Dust says as he overhears us.

"Alastor, [Y/n]—!" Charlie stops at the sight of me, "who is this? Where's [N/n]?"

Vaggie glares at me suspiciously.

"Aw calm down ya Brainiacs!" I shrug theirs worries, "It's me! Ya favorite inter dimensional demon!" I smile wide pointing at myself.

"[Y/n]...?"

"Lemme explain!" I began, "this idiotic sorry of a demon approached me with disgusting thoughts so I decided to wear his skin!" I began laughing hysterically.

Alastor smirks, while Angel Dust snorts, "Slay girl" Says fluff ball.

"I know right?" I flip my hair.

"Please! Give me back my body!" The demon cries.

"Hmm~ only after I do one thing"

𓁹

"Why are you doing this again?" Charlie gulps, looking down.

We were currently on top of the Hotel.

"Because! Pain is Hilarious! Plus, I always wanted to feel my bones breaking when I fall out of a building" I exclaimed, ready to jump.

The demon was basically sobbing.

"Do your worst, dear~" Alastor wishes.

"Thanks! I will!" I jumped off while laughing.

Crack

𓁹

"Do we take his body to a hospital...?" Charlie asks in worry.

"Nah~" I shrug as I was about to enter the hotel.

Suddenly, a blast was emitted and the Hotel was no longer there, only remainings in fire and demons crawling and running out while screaming.

"T-the Hotel..." Apple whispered as I stare at the building with wide eyes.

"There you are, [Y/N] Cipher."