Gametoons theory I had and are gonna post on tik tok soon :)

So, the gametoons people will get this

Im sorry for the people who don't get this if you want you can skip this shit post :)

So, the gametoons people know that there was a darkness in the universes, or is it still there, idk. It infected all of the games that Player had played. And everyone who Player met. The only survivors were him (half of the time), Pibby, Veteran, and Captain. But in the beginning, we saw everything getting infected. But if you look closely at the characters, we never saw any version of Noob in the infection. And No-visor, also reaturned. But was slayed again.

And Then, Player fled to the Squid game logic universe, (because he thought he was a danger). But even in Squid game logic, we also didn't see Noob. Therefore, My theory is that SHE is the darkness, not only that, in the No-visor series, we didn't see the ghost of her either. Therefore, she also must be the creator of No-visor. "But why was/is she hunting down Player," you may ask. She might have been hunting him down because of her heartbreak in AUL 17.

(Also yes I know they fired the person who voiced her/left the team, but that doesn't mean her exsistance is no more)