Chapter one

I drive through the big white gates of my daughters driveway and I think wow, it's changed. I pull up in the drive away and get out of my car and I can hear my Grandaughter and Grandson come running towards the car. It's been to long since I have been here. I hug my grandchildren, Misty and Jake. "Grandma I have missed you!" They both say hugging me tighter. "Okay that's enough you to, now go inside and I'll tell you a story. The children run inside and I greet my Daughter and my son inlaw. "Would you like me to grab your bags?" My son inlaw Josh askes. I nod and start slowly making my way to the loung room. I sit down on a single seat and the children sit on the carpet in front of me. "Would you like a cuppa mum?" Yes please sally.

"What story do you kids want me to tell?" I say while getting confy. The kids look at eachother and shrug their sholders.

"Mum, could I please have that card for that cabnet maker." Josh says while walking over. I get my wallet out and open it; Misty looks at my wallet and points to a photo with a young girl with curly hair and a bay horse on it.

"Who's that Gramma?" I look down at the photo and I can feel a tear running down my face. "It's me and Lucky." I respond putting my wallet away. Misty looks at her brother and they both look at me.

"We want to hear about that horse!" Sally walks in and places my tea near me and sits on the couch across from me.

"Okay I guess I could tell you about Lucky, although it was a really long time ago, so don't quote me on the story." My grandchilderen get closer to listen better. "It was around about 45 -50 years ago now. I was a young teenager just a few years older than you Misty , so around 15."

(GO BACK 50 YEARS)

"Sally, wanna come check out this horse with me?" Jess says while grabbing the car keys.

"Sure I guess Mum." I grab my bag and walk out side the door of the house. I look around. I can't wait until I have money to fix this dump up. I get into the car and and we drive out of the drive way on my left and right a feilds full of diffrent mixes of grases and theres a water trough in the middle of each.

"So mum what horse are we going to check out?" she looks over at me a smiles.

"His a world class endurance and racetrack horse. He is suppose to have really good bloodlines that go back to Abu Frawa." My eyes widen

We arrive at a massive farm that has Willbend Arabaians. Written on the entrey gate. I look around at the paddocks in amazement. Wow it's so beuitiful here. we get out of the car and is greeted my a little old lady who is smiling.

"Hello , My names Trina." She puts her hand out to shake my mothers. My mother greets her to and we begin to walk into the massive row of stables. We come to the first stable and Trina opens it reviling a beuitiful Chestnut Staillion.

I look over at my mum and notice she's imppressed.

"Grandma. Come quickly." I hear a voice coming from the other end of the stables.

"Ecsuse me for a minuet. I'll be back. Feel free to look at cat, I am sure you'll love him." She runs out of the stables.

I look and my mum and she looks at me then we both look at Cat and smile.

"I think, I'll get him. " She says while walking into the stables where Cat is eating his hay.

Trina comes in, "Sorry about that guys, just had a horse that got himself stuck around 8 gage wire. My grandsons just taking care of him now. So are you keen to get him?" Jess smiles at Trina and says "Yes." They walk over to the house and I stand back and sneek off to the stable that has the injered horse in it.

I look in the stabel and there is a beuitiful bay arabain with 4 white socks.

"Hey, who are you?" I hear a voice behind me and I turn around to be greeted by a guy thats got strawberry blond hair and brown eyes.

"Oh hey... I am Beck." I reply back, He smiles and walks into the stabel. He puts down a bucket and started cleaning the horses back leg. "What happend to the horse. The guy stops and looks up at me. "He hurt his leg."

"Oh okay, is he going to get better." I look down at the horse.

He looks at me. "Unforcently in the competitive wrold of horses he will probaly be put down." I walk out of the stables and find my mum.

I see my mum at the house and she's signing papers.

"Mum I found a horse I want." I see Trina lift a eye brow.

"Witch horse might that be?" Trina says.

"I don't know the name but the injered one." Trina laughs at me.

Jess looks at me "Darling the horse isn't for sale besides it's injered. theres no feutur for it."

"Mum please, I'll take care of it."

"If it's not to rude, to interuppt but I'll give you the horse for free. If you take it off out hands." Trina says intterupting me.

Jess looks at me and I can tell that she was givving in.

"Okay fine, we'll take him as well."

I smile and run through the stables the the last one where the horse is resting.

The boy walks out of the stall.

"Guess what, I know own that horse." I say proudly.

the boy laughs.

"What's so funny?" I say while standing infront of him.

" I'ts funny that you're so cute when you think you know know everything."

I blush. "Whats the horses name? what gender is it?"

The boy rolls his eyes " His names felon and his a gelding. Anymore questions from the horse marster?" he rolls his eyes and grabs a crappy rope haulter and hands it to me.