Itto/ayato

(My friend made this one.)

He has known Arataki Itto for a while now, a couple months to be exact. He didn't seem to acknowledge he was a commissioner which was a breath of fresh air to him. They usually went on walks Itto going off about the onikabuto that he found and he has quite grown fond of the Oni the more they hung out though he would usually have to be secretive to not get caught with him by guards.

And maybe all his feelings weren't all just friendly; he had always dreamed of making the Oni squirm under his touch. But something that has plagued him ever since day one was if his horns felt anything? It was a quiet day. They were taking a nice walk in the forest when he asked "could I touch your horns? I wonder if they feel anything?" Itto replied "Sure!! They don't feel a thing" bending over so Ayato could reach his horns.

Ayato rubbed the top of the horns all the way to the bottom. They were smooth and much to his disappointment Itto didn't react until he reached the bottom of the horns "ngh~" Itto moaned out before quickly covering his mouth, clearly embarrassed. "I-uh- '' before he was able to say anything Ayato kept on rubbing the bottom of the horns slowly,  hungry for more reactions from the oni.

Perhaps he should stop but his hunger for more reactions kept him rubbing the bottom of Itto's horns, his thumb slowly rubbing the base of his horns causing a string of moans of pleasure coming out of itto's mouth "mm~ ah~". making him turned on as the hunger increased making Itto squirm was all he wanted and more. He licked his lips as Itto quickly became dazed, lost in a sea of pleasure. What he could do to the Oni in this state it was getting harder to control himself. He should probably stop but his vicious hunger continued until they were both on the ground after he finally stopped pleased at how much of a mess Itto became.

Itto panted trying to catch his breath Ayato frowned wanting more but stopped himself maybe another day this was already enough for now. Itto who seemed to have gained consciousness had his hand covering half of his face "I-I- uhm" he tried to speak but nothing came out. Ayato sat on top of him, pleased, getting hard as he thought about how Itto would moan his name slowly rocking his hips not really noticing that Itto was back into the realm of consciousness he tried to say Ayato's name but the rocking of Ayato's hips caused him to moan out "Ayato~" seemingly catching Ayatos attention maybe they were ready for round two.

Shinobu grew worried as the time ticked by, usually boss would be here after hanging with Ayato. She knew what he didn't that the person he called "my bro Ayato" was Kamisato Ayato, the yashiro commissioner and head of the Kamisato clan. She sighed and decided to look for them in the forest they usually hung out in.

After a bit of searching she heard some noises and the more she grew closer she realized they were moans. She prepared herself for what she would find before hearing "ah~ Ayato" from a familiar voice, the voice being Itto she stopped dead in her tracks. Was her boss Arataki mother fucking Itto being railed to hell and back by THE yashiro commissioner..IN A FUCKING FOREST I- she needs a raise she thought as she went back the way she came from.