Chapter 1- Sophomore Year

Hello, My name's Pink. I'm currently 16 and just starting my sophomore year at Midwood High School, in Brooklyn, New York. I am hoping to be popular and looked up to, compared to all of these imbeciles at my school. Actually I know that I will become popular due to my good looks, great personality, and great friend-making ability! After all, I do have Baby Blue, Lilac, and Lavender, my forever friends! I also happen to be going to this school with my nerdy twin sister, Purple! Thankfully, I know she doesn't like to be the center of attention, so I know that she won't take the spotlight from me.

"Hey, Pink! Are you ready to start our first day of sophomore year?", Purple anxiously said.

"Of course I am! Now get out of my way, I'm trying to fix my makeup." I declared.

Obviously, she had left my room. At least I was getting peace and quiet preparing for the first day of sophomore year. I walked into school, with my perfectly curled hair, beautiful perfect outfit, everything was perfect, and going the way I needed it to be. At lunch I had a plan, a plan to become popular with my group of friends. I know that sophomore year will be the best highschool experience I'll ever get!! I'm so excited!!