Chapter 10

* 1 month later May 21*
Luna POV: I was with Brooke and the kids the boys were playing video games like always. And then Brooke looks at me like something happened. "Luna get Ben and E.j now" she tells me I walk her to the delivery room and yell for both of them. They come in rushing. I leave with the kids.
Ben POV: I hear luna scream my name and I rush down. I see Brooklyn and i rush over to her. Luna went with the kids. After her screaming and did I mention lighting. Two beautiful baby's were born 1 boy and 1 girl.
Brooke pov: "So ben Brooke u know how ur first borns was ice powers mostly well the babys are more nature and spring." "Ok I understand E.j I'll name them Jordan and Stephanie" this time I stayed awake till they fell asleep.
I woke up to a loud bang in the living room. Ben goes to check and he doesn't come back I get up and see him and dark on the ground. And I see zalgos older brother standing tall. "Hello dear Brooke I told you I would be back I'll just take your son Jordan and Luna's dear son Michal and be leaving."
"Oh hell no your not going to take my nephew or my son you'll have to go through me." I yell at him and then the creepypastas hear me. They come downstairs and get ready to fight. Only thing is that my sister couldn't fight she found out she was pregnant,neyhier could angel. Jeff and my brother had go stay with them. Ben wakes up so does dark. After fighting a time I get knocked out.
Luna POV: Brooke gets knocked out and I get worried. He goes toward the baby's delivery room and takes Jordan then he goes to the kids room i chase him but I was to late he took my son and nephew. I started crying.Dark and ben come and see me and hug me l. Brooke wakes up and starts crying. She then stands up and tells everyone "I don't know about you guys but I have a mission,and you guys are welcome to come." After that people volunteered Emma Roberto Jeff Angel and the kids had to stay. and all I had in mind is to get the kids back.