~ the dumps ~

Chapter 1.
Y/N'S POV

Ps: they in college so don't get confused when I say school.

Back to popping pills and fighting the battle of living. I've been wanting to leave this world since I was 7. The world is filled with nothing but criminals and hypocrites.

I can't stand it. I wish I could escape reality , well I can. The way I escape reality may not be healthy but it helps me get by. Every since my mom died I've became an addict. No one to run to , nobody to tell my problems to , No one at all.

I have my brother peep. He keeps me sane. He does the same thing I do to stay sane in this hell hole. Mary Jane , Mary Jane is her name. She helps me alot people might say I'm crazy. When you've went through as much trauma as I have you would see why popping pills and smoking mary Jane helps.

I'm currently in my bed staring at the ceiling listening to nuts by my brother aka lil peep. Yes I know, listening to your brothers music? Well I love his music. I'm his biggest supporter and he's mine.

It's currently 4:35 am in the morning.  I didn't get any sleep last night because It was one of those nights where I kept thinking about mom.

I have school in a bit and I guess ima get up smoke , go take a bath and do all the necessary things you need to do before u go to school. Except i add to steps to it smoke , and take any calm sedatives I can find.

I hop into the shower and stay in for about 15-20 minutes after I get done smoking my blunt. I get out the shower and dry off and start walking to my closet to find what I'm going to wear for today.

I decide to wear a tight fitting white tee with sum black slight fit jeans and sum black cats.

(If you don't like it feel free to imagine something else!)

I put a few rings on and a necklace. I text peep and tell him to come pick me up so we can start heading to school.

Time skip to school...

We arrive at school and I meet up with justin because he's the only real friend other than peep at this school.
"What's up Y/nn" he says as he daps me up. "Nothing much man just living" I say in a joking manner. We both laugh.

"Bro have u seen ariana? She got a new boyfriend I think his name is like Sean or something like that" justin says in a ongoing rant.

Little does justin know I've been crushing on ariana since middle school I never grew the balls to go talk to her.  I mean I got some pretty big balls.... Alright let me stop.

She's so stunning she's the most popular girl in this whole university.
She's the head of the cheerleaders and she plays volleyball. God I wish she was mine.

"Y/N ARE U LISTENING" justin yells at me. I look at him weirdly as he goes on talking again. But luckily it's time for first block. I walk into my math class and I see ariana walking in with that Sean dude. He kisses her and she blushes. He walks out of the class and she comes into class and sits next to her friend victoria. 

I stare out the window as the teacher goes on and teaches about literally nonsense that we'll never use in real life situations. I'm sitting here thinking about random things then a random burst of sadness overcomes me.

I try to keep myself calm just by staring out the window. I keep staring at the window but now it's time to be dismissed to our history class. I quickly grab my things and head out of the door.

I feel a body collide with mine and all of my things fall onto the ground. I say quickly "I'm so sorry are you okay??!?!" I pick the girls things up and as I look up I look up into the girls eyes and it's ariana.

"Yes I'm okay. You should really watch where you're going. If my nail is messed up I swear you're dead. She says as she snatches her things from me and helps herself up.

Good job y/n what a great first impression.

Hiii guys , it's kinda trashy i know but down the road it'll get better trust.
I'm so happy to be on this journey with yall and see where this book takes me.

Signed - draco.