Double Trouble

Josie
Anastasia and I decided to dress exactly the same way and enter a few minutes apart. It was Kate's idea. She thinks it will keep them guessing who is who and what they told each of us. Kate says Collins was fired for theft and trying to get into her dad's computer. Dad said he is proud of us for standing beside Kate in this time when she truly needed us. We have a lot of support and help if we needed it.

Anastasia
I am going to love this adventure and helping Kate get through this. But Collins is going to be an issue. Kate gave Josie and I information about what he was trying to do. Dad suggested a number of safeguards, including restraining orders. Plus get bodyguards for us, Kate and her family. Kate immediately did as he asked. We started with Collins files first. This guy thought he was going to be running the company. He actually sent out memos stating as much.

Ray
I sent a few good people to protect the girls and the family until they get their own security. Can't believe the Collins guy trying to pull a power play over Kate. I guess he expected her just to lay down and play dead. Women now are not like women his age, they stand up for their rights. He saw an opportunity and tried to take it. I am glad these girls graduated their training and can carry a weapon now. They might not be headed where they started out, but they make me proud of them, by trying to keep a family business going for their friend.

Enid
I have a security guard now and will soon have 24/7 security because of a few issues with Collins. He has been burning up my phone stating that Kate has no right to fire him. He has threatened to sue and then he has made threats against Kate personally. The cops are looking for him after hearing the threats. I guess an attorney told him he had no leg to stand on. Ethan and I get paid a monthly payment from the profits. Collins was trying to steal the money. We would have never known that Eamon set this up had Kate not went through Collins files. She had forensic auditors start on his files after finding him in Eamon's office like it was his office and he was trying to get into Eamon's laptop. He tried to take it with him and Kate stopped him.

Ethan
Collins has no idea what Kate is capable of, but he will find out soon enough. Kate fired the pompous chauvinist not ten minutes after she found him in dads office and trying to get into his laptop. He tried taking the laptop with him. He tried to take over the company. I don't know what he was thinking but it is privately owned and Kate was placed as CEO and owner of Kavanagh Media. Mom and would be next if anything happened to Kate. I am glad Ray recommended we all have security to look out after us after Collins threats. I don't think he knew about the police academy or he would have thought twice about making such threats. Kate's trained to kill people now. Ray is training all three girls to kill if they need to. Josie so far is the only one who has had to use her skills. I don't want to even think about what she did to the guy who tried to drag her out of the bar. So I have someone protecting me now. Mom told me to suck it up or learn to defend myself and get gun training and a conceal carry license. I decided to just go with it at this point.

Elliott
Kate told me about her new security detail and I am not surprised she would need it after Christian and I went to help her with the transfer over to her. We discovered a few other issues that Collins was behind and corrected those. Collins is in jail at this point pending trial. I have a few ideas for Kate to streamline things at her office and she is going to do them. Christian has a lot of ideas that will bring Kate into a more competitive role in the market.

Christian
I suggested that Kate invest int several small publishing companies we set up meetings and I have Roz go through all the pros and cons of getting them and add Elliott's streamlining her use of space in the building and she listens to everything and has implemented the plans and started the purchases of the two publishing companies who are drowning in the market. She had Roz show her and the Steele's just what they needed to know. When they get to the bargaining table Roz will sit quietly and answer questions if needed, but she won't tell them how to handle it, just give them subtle hints as to how they should proceed. Roz was pleasantly surprised when Anastasia was able to ferret out the bs from the sellers. She was the one who wanted to be a district attorney. I can say she would be a great one. She will make more money in the business field than that. At 20 she reminds me of me and Roz said the same thing, she said it was like looking at me working only in female version. I asked her out, well who I thought was Anastasia and it was Josie. Josie asked me if I knew who I was asking out? I realized then it wasn't Anastasia. There is something different in their look, walk, and attitudes. I watched and one enjoys simple things and the other likes to add a bit of color to her wardrobe.Anastasia wears a pin on her collar of a butterfly. So I asked Anastasia to go out with me after I found her digging in files in the basement. She said that something caught her eye in a few reports and wanted to check on something. She also recommended that the files get scanned into the servers. My IT guy Barney had suggested that sometime soon they needed to update everything, but right now they have too much on their plates to handle it. That's when they called Ray in to help them with the new equipment.