037

"You smell nice." JeongYeon sniffed on JiHyo.

"Momoring gifted me a perfume." She smiled.

"Why didn't you gift me one?" JeongYeon asked her but she hadn't forgotten what Momo said last night.

"That's what you get for messing with me. JiHyo is my only sister." Momo said but quickly covered her mouth, realising she shouldn't have said that.

"What did you say?" Mr Yoo asked, sternly.

"I'm sorry, Appa. I'll never say it again." Momo bowed multiple times.

With a sad smile, JeongYeon ate her food, quietly. She was offended by Momo's words but she didn't make it obvious. After finishing their food, Mr Yoo went in his room to rest while his wife cleaned the table. Momo took the charge of washing the dishes and to the store while JeongYeon headed to the bus stop with JiHyo, holding her hand.

"Do you want to try that perfume?" JiHyo asked after they got in the bus.

"I can buy my own." JeongYeon replied.

"Unnie, she didn't really mean to say that." JiHyo hugged JeongYeon's waist, who grabbed the handle because they were standees.

"I don't care what she meant by that." She mumbled, gripping the handle, tightly.

They arrived to SNU on time and JeongYeon held JiHyo's hand once again to get off the bus. They were walking toward the campus but JiHyo could sense JeongYeon's down mood. She didn't like her sister being quiet so she stopped on her track, stopping JeongYeon as well. JeongYeon turned to her in confusion.

"Unnie, why are you sad?" She questioned, pouting.

"I'm not sad, JiHyo-ah." JeongYeon let go of her hand.

"Fine, let's have lunch together in my school cafeteria."

"I would be busy that time."

"Unnie...please..." She whined.

"Enough, JiHyo." JeongYeon raised her voice, startling JiHyo. She quickly regretted shouting and embraced JiHyo.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry."

"I'm not mad, unnie. It's fine." She broke the hug.

"JiHyo-ah..."

JiHyo didn't answer and headed to her school building, leaving JeongYeon there. JeongYeon sighed, squeezing her face, being frustrated on herself. With her down face, she headed to her class and took her seat, ignoring her friends as she had lost the mood to talk to anyone. She rested her head on the desk and NaYeon did the same, facing her.

"Are you alright, honey?" She whispered. JeongYeon closed her eyes, not bothering to answer.

"JeongYeon-ah..." JeongYeon opened her eyes and stood up from her seat.

"Where are you going?" NaYeon asked her, who was exiting the class.

"Jeong..." NaYeon followed her but JeongYeon didn't stop.

She went in the washroom, followed by NaYeon but before NaYeon could stop her, she locked herself in one of the cubicles. NaYeon sighed in response, standing in front of the door. She didn't know what had happened to JeongYeon but it was worrying her. She stepped back and leaned on the sink counter, waiting for JeongYeon to come out. More than half an hour had been passed and NaYeon was still there, waiting for her.

No one had entered in the washroom for a while so NaYeon locked it from inside, not wanting any disturbance. And when she went back to her spot, JeongYeon came out of the cubicle. She was not surprised finding NaYeon still waiting for her. She went to her girlfriend and hugged her tightly, causing NaYeon to stumble almost. NaYeon clenched on JeongYeon's shirt when she heard her sobbing.