LTB 3

Taehyung groaned as he feels pain

Taehyung groaned as he feels pain. Everything hurts. He weakly looked around, seeing nothing but glass and smoke coming out on the trunk of his car. He winces as he tries moving his arm. He's able to move it but not that much.
"Jung... Jungkook..." He says as he weakly turns his head to his side. There he saw his boyfriend, unconscious and bleeding.

He grabbed Jungkook's hand, having a hard time squeezing it to try and wake him up as it really does hurt.
"B-baby... Wake up... Please" He says, coughing in between the words. Jungkook didn't show any signs of moving and it was worrying Taehyung. He was feeling lightheaded and dizzy and black dots are appearing in his vision.
"No, no... Jungkookie... Wake up, baby... Baby, please..." He says before darkness took over him.

Taehyung opens his eyes and he's met with bright lights, he could hear sirens but it was muffled. He looked around, seeing Jungkook beside him. He tries reaching for him, but it felt like his arms are tied up.
"Mister... Please don't move too much..." He hears, looking around and seeing people, or medics, around.
"Where... Please..." He says, he was starting to become lightheaded again.

He turns his head back to look at Jungkook before letting darkness take over him again. The next thing is that he woke up in an hospital bed. He was immediately stopped by a nurse as soon as he tries to stand up.
"Sir... Please stay at your bed, you're hurt" The nurse says as she finishes what she was doing. Taehyung looked at himself, no broken limbs, only scratches and wounds.

"Where... Where is my boyfriend?" Taehyung asks and the nurse looked at him.
"Mr Jungkook is still on surgery, sir... Please stay at your bed and don't move too much" The nurse says and Taehyung nodded.

Taehyung waited for hours, he couldn't sleep. He was feeling guilt. If he and Jungkook didn't fight, this wouldn't happen. If he didn't take those calls during a day off, Jungkook wouldn't get mad at him. If only he remembered their anniversary and his birthday, this wouldn't happen. None of this would happen if he wasn't so careless. Taehyung continued to think about the things he shouldn't have done when all of a sudden, the door opened, startling him.

He looks up and is met with Junghyun, Jungkook's older brother.
"Taehyung, how are you?!" Junghyun asks, staring at Taehyung in worry.
"I am okay, hyung... You should worry about Jungkook more..." Taehyung says, sighing.
"I know, but I consider you as a brother, so I worry about you" Junghyun says, sighing.
"Maybe you should rest now, Tae... So that tomorrow, you'll feel a lot better... I'll be here tomorrow... I'll help you with things you need" Junghyun says and Taehyung sighs, but nodded anyways.

The next morning, Taehyung awoke to find Jungkook on the next bed in his arm. His eyes widened. Jungkook looked bad. His face is covered with bruises and cuts, his head is wrapped with a bandage and his arm is in a cast. Seeing the younger like this, the guilt he is feeling added. He gulped, staring at Jungkook with tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry..."