1. Distracting My Gamer Boyfriend

Monty sat there on his brand new PS5, playing some weird game I had never seen before. He had been at it for over two hours and I just sat there-turned on, might I add-watching the video game character do whatever it is he does.

"Oh, cool!" Monty exclaimed before launching himself into a whole explanation or personal opinions about something that had happened.

I love him, don't get me wrong. He was adorable when he nerded out. But it was only turning me on even more and he didn't even realize it.

I crawled across the bed and sat with his back pressed against my chest. I wrapped my legs around his waist and snaked my arms under his to rub his body.

He ignored me.

I growled in frustration and bit my lip. There had to be something I could do to get his undevided attention on me and not on his stupid game.

A smile stretched across my face as I slipped off of the bed and lifted my leg over Monty's lap, leaning forward. My arms propped me up as I straddled him backwards with my face to the floor so he could see his game.

"What are you doing, Frannie?" he asked.

I started to move my hips, grinding my butt against his lap. Immediately, I felt him twitch underneath me.

"Frannie," he groaned. I looked up to watch his gaming falter.

It's working, I thought to myself as I kept it up. His hand placed itself on my rear before it slowly slid up my back, wrapping into my ponytail.

His crotch stiffened under me, causing my body to heat up more. I slowed my movement, earning a groan from him.

"Frannie, I'm trying to play this ga-ah-game!" he huffed, setting the controller aside and placing the other hand on my body.

Noticing that the game was paused, I leaned up and rolled my hips in a circle. The sound he made caused butterflies to erupt in my stomach. Then I felt his hands ease onto my butt to squeeze the soft flesh.

"Girl, what am I going to do with you?" Monty asked with a low growl.

I giggled with a hum. "I can think of a few things."

That low, sexy chuckle he made caused my clit to throb as I bounced my butt. "Care to demonstrate?"

I straightened up and turned, straddling him. My hands slid from his shoulders, over his neck, and into his hair, propping his head back for a soft, slow kiss.

His growl sent shivers down my spine as he stuck his tongue in my mouth, claiming me. I reciprocated and arched my back, bracing my hands on his jaw.

Monty's hands cupped my butt, running up my hips, to my back, and back down to my thighs. "So sexy," he huffed, capturing my mouth with his once more.

Rolling my hips, I started to grind on the erection that grew underneath me. His breath hitched as I glided my hands down to the hem of his shirt, slightly tugging it upwards.

He leaned back and pulled off his shirt, then started to work on mine.

Once the tee shirt was tossed aside, he let out the hitched breath. Grabbing my breasts and massaging them, rolling the nipples between his fingers. "So damn beautiful. I love your body."

I felt my face heat up. "Yeah?"

"Oh, yeah," he grumbled, leaning down to kiss the aroused bud before pulling it in between his lips, nibbling on the sensitive nipple.

"Oh," I moaned out, leaning my head back.

His hand found the elastic of my waist band and he tugged on it. "Off. Now."

As demanded, I slid off of his lap and hooked my thumbs in my shorts, pulling them down my thighs, watching as Monty studied me.

"Mmm, Frannie, come here," he said, leaning back.

I kneeled down in front of him, grabbing his athletic shorts and pulling them off, watching his erection spring from the release the tight fabric.

My tongue wet my lips as I looked up at him. His smirk said it all as I opened my mouth, popping the tip in between my lips. He groaned and I started to suck, taking as much of him as I could in my mouth.

His head reached the back of my throat and I gagged, causing him to groan and stuff a hand into my hair. "Good girl. Keep going."

I continued, but it wasn't enough. He fisted a handful of my hair and forced my head down so I could gag on him.

"Oh, yeah," he groaned, releasing my hair.

I pulled my head up, gasping for air.

"Come here, beautiful," he said, reaching his arms out and beckoning me with his hands.

I reached up and straddled his waist, feeling the slick tip brush my clit. A groan released from the back of my throat as I guided him into me with my hips. He slid in very nicely.

A moan escaped my lips just as one escaped from him. His hands gripped my love handles as he guided me with them. Leaning back, he let me do most of the work, bouncing on his cock.

"Oh, yes!" I moaned, holding myself up to start the incline to the climax we were both after.

"Yeah, honey. Get it," he groaned through moans.

His encouragement only caused my orgasm to get closer and closer. "Oh, I'm almost there," I moaned.

"Oh, get there. Come for me, my love," he egged on, slamming my hips down on him.

"Oh," I screamed, closing my eyes as that erupted my leg-shaking, breath-taking orgasm. "Oh, honey, yes! Yes, yes!"

After my orgasm hit, he moaned as I felt his hot seed shoot inside of me.

Exhausted from the rush, Monty guided my hips to ride out his orgasm. One we were both done, he pulled me down on the bed and held me as he stayed inside me.

I nuzzled my face into his neck, catching my breath. His chest rose and fell and he had a grin on his face. "Lemme see my girl."

Lifting up my head, I took an arm and moved the hair from my face.

"There she is," he said with a chuckle. "My pretty girl."

I flushed, nuzzling back into his neck.

"My pretty, pretty girl. That was amazing."