Chapter 32

Ruelle's POV•

My mind wandered to very lustful thoughts of Miriam being submissive.

I knew she would never admit it to me but I did see a glimpse of it in her. All these intriguing thoughts were trampled by the horrendous dream last night.

I was kissing Miriam feverishly our body bumping together in need and my fingers slightly glided over something smooth and long. My eyes shot open to see a something from the depths of hell and just by it's black soulless eyes I knew it was miriam.

My miriam.

A wide smile reaching her eyes, long nails grown about 5 inches long and slowly she pointed it to my throat.

"I own you" a voice said before she launched on top of me with a menacing laugh and for some reason I couldn't make a sound. My lips were glued shut at the evil looming above me. The same voice spoke to me but there was no one else in the room apart from us.

"Look at me!" it shouted and my eyes stared deep into hers.

It was hers.

Her lips lingered along the flesh of my neck, steadied breaths brushing the hairs on my skin making goosebumps appear. "There it is" she voiced out baring her sharp teeth into me.

/

After serving a few tables and cleaning up after my unavoidable mistakes Nessa sat with me outside while the other three waitress attended to the remaining  customers.

Mrs Glisstone would blow our heads off if she saw us sitting around like this and  relaxing, I swear that woman needs to be in a nursing home .

"So I was like of course that's  cheating, you liked another woman's picture right in front of my face. Do you even respect me, that's a damn violation for the fact you have a whole ass girlfriend. Then he had the audacity to say I was blowing it out of context. The woman was half naked how the hell was I over reacting!" she yelled and I shook my head in disappointment.

"He's a jerk" I commented looking out into the busy street far gone in my own world.

Jedd hasn't made any appearance in days neither had he texted me. The car was hauled in completely repaired and I was surprised he didn't put up much of a fight knowing his trash personality.

A grin was plastered on Miriam's face the whole time the car was driving into the garage.

She made sure it was thoroughly
checked for any bombs or any type of suspicious devices.

"What do you think I should do?" Nessa asked pulling me out of my thoughts and I smiled nervously having no idea she was still blabbering on about her doomed relationship.

"Honestly it's ultimately up to you but I know you must love him" I said aloof, a nasty scowl formed on her face and she stood up with her hands at her side.

"You weren't even listening. Absolute waste of my f**** time" she snarled, stomping off before I could explain.

Letting out a sigh feeling extremely annoyed, I stood up to walk inside.

My side peripherals caught the sight of a familiar silhouette walking towards me.

My narrowed eyes soon widened at the woman standing before me as she shyly tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Ruelle, can we talk?" Ursula asked her eyes blood shot. I stood there in shock and confusion.

I haven't seen or heard from her for a month after her little threatening voice note and texts for the car that was gifted to me.