Last day of school

It was finally the last day of school we were all in our last which was science today was the day the seniors did whatever they wanted to do with the freshman.Me Mitch, Carl, and Tommy were sitting down in peaceful silence until Carl and Tommy were talking about how lucky I am because I don't have to participate in the tradition where the seniors torment the freshman.I told them that the the perk of being Kevin Pickford little sister because I grew up with seniors so I am basically a little sisters to them.We were still talking about the subject in til we heard Benny announcing to all students in junior high over his CB radio that they'll be coming for all the new freshman and if any kid give up them selves voluntarily give them self they will only be paddled a single time and if they run it an open season all summer. Mitch open the blinds a bit to get look we thought they were done until we heard Benny say Mitch Kramer  mitchie mitchie mitchie mitchie you ass"ll be purple before the days over then he finally ended the announcement with good afternoon and a kissing sound.That when Tommy and Carl started laughing and making jokes about him.When they found out that Hirschfelder got his brothers car that's when Tommy and Carl asked Mitch to ask Mr.Payne if they could let us go but Mitch didn't want to go by himself you call him a wuss and went to go ask Mr.Payne.Mitch ask to lent us go early so the senior wouldn't get them but then he gave us a speech to man up because he was a soldier in the Vietnam.       

 Awhile you guys were walking back to go too your seat Mitch asked if you still going to Carls house and going to their baseball game and I said of course I am going.A couple minutes later the bell had rung everyone was running trying to get out.You, Tommy, Carl, and Mitch ran to get in to Hitschfelder brothers car when you all got in the car start.When you guy were driving some of the seniors were chasing after you guys when you guy were in the car Mitch started to hand your hand you got crazy red. When they in the back of you guys they noticed it was you in the car with these boys. Thats until I heard Carl say to drop us off at his house we were running like crazy but O'Bannion got Carl and Mitch you were trying to stop him from hitting them until Carl's mom came bursting through the front with a shotgun said Carl, Mitch, and Y/n to go inside.When Carls mom was done talking to O'Bannion Carl and Mitch peeked there head outside the door then O'Bannion said he was going to get him next time.