The party

Mitch's we're on vacation so it was easy to get into his room.You guys didn't need to get dress immediately because it was only 6:00 and the party started at 8:30.To waste time you guys put on Texas chainsaw massacre you watched a bit of it until you got bored so you started to tease and flirt with Mitch.Mitch was tired of you teasing him so he pulled you by your chin and kiss you but then you guys start to make out after that he started to kiss your neck you noticed the time and told Mitch it was time to get dressed but he didn't want to stop you promised him that we would continue this later.You ask where the bathroom was so you could get dressed while he gets dressed in his room.You were wearing a light blue flowy crop and bellbottoms with on Converse. Mitch was wearing a dark blue flowy long sleeve shirt with jeans and Converse.You look at the mirror and you realize how many hickeys he gave you while you were looking he was laughing so you hit him on the head but then you guys both started laughing it was eaves that funny you guys just started to laugh and Mitch said sorry but you weren't mad at him so you gave a peck on the lip that's when you hear a honk outside so you grabbed your bag and held Mitch's hand to the car.

You were scared that pink saw your hickeys but thank god there was no light in the car.You said hi to pink and Wooderson and so did Mitch. Wooderson  said to Mitch say, man, you got a joint then Mitch said no not on me Wooderson then said it'd be cooler if you did.All you could do was laugh you new Mitch had never smoked a joint then you grab a joint from your bag and gave it to Wooderson was impressed of you and said danm Kevin taught her well. You guy made it and you new you were going to get caught by pink. When you got out of the car pink , Michelle , and Kevin saw all of your hickeys they were shocked Mitch looked at you and you looked at him both of you knew you were screwed.You both ran in emporium the  that when a sophomore tried to flirt with Mitch but she saw hold his hand got mad so she walked off.You guy went out to see that Michelle had painted the statues and then Slater ask Mitch if he wanted to get high but Mitch didn't know that until pink told him.I was talking to Michelle and Jodi what happened with me an Mitch after a told them they telling me gossip that was going around then Mitch said if I could come with him to get more beer for a senior I said okay. When we were walking he started to hold my hand and gave me a kiss on the lips when we got in the convenient store he got the beer the man ask us if we were 18 me and Mitch said yes and I added on that we just graduated he asked if we were a couple we said yes.

When we walked out we saw Tommy, Carl, and Hitschfelder were there we all said how much we hated O'Bannion that when Mitch had a plan to get revenge.Me and Mitch spread the word after we told a good amount of people after that me and Mitch talked about how Carl got caught and  O'Bannion went running outside when he told the other guy to move so he could hit Carl first but when he was about to hit him Hitschfelder pulled the rope and all the paint went all over O'Bannion he got so embarrassed he got in is car and drove home.There was going to be a after party at the moonlight towers.