One Last Time

Summary: Dan made a mistake and he knew it. He also knew that he didnt deserve to, but he wanted to ask Phil if could have him one last time, before they go off their separate ways.

Genre: Angst

Word Count: 4,198

Warnings: idk there are implications of sm00t but there is no actual sm00t soz

A/N: Sorry I haven't posted any new fics in a while. I was busy with AP exams and finals. I've been doing a lot of studying and haven't had the time to sit down and actually write something. But it's all over now so I wrote this! So yeah. Mainstream song, uh oh. No, just kidding. This song is actually pretty freaking amazing, if you ask me. I listened to it for the first time the other day and I realized how emotional it actually was and of course I related it to phan. (What is my life even anymore?) I had a lot of feelings going on when I wrote this. Let's just say that I'm not okay. Also, I don't even get what I wrote. I feel like it was very dragged out but oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I tried. Anyways, enjoy reading.

Dan knew he messed up. He also knew how wrong he was about it, and he definitely admitted that much to himself and to Phil. It was a mistake, a life changing mistake, and Dan knew it was for the worst.

When Dan thought back to it, he was confused with himself. He knew that what he did was wrong. He knew that it would hurt his boyfriend.

Why did I do that? He often asked himself. What was the purpose, what was the point? Why?

And up to this day, Dan still couldn't figure out what he was trying to achieve that night. It was something he would regret forever, a stupid and careless mistake that he had made.

It was a drunken night - no, not even. Dan couldn't even call it that. He only had a few drinks, and he could still think and walk straight. He was barely tipsy and he had no excuse. He guessed it was the spur of the moment. Everyone around him was having fun. And at that moment, everyone didn't care, and Dan reckoned that he didn't either.

So of course, Dan had to find someone. Lately, he's been noticing that he and PJ had been giving each other way too many looks of lust. PJ always lingered his hand on Dan's arm longer than he should've whenever he tried to get Dan's attention. Dan didn't mind, he actually liked the extra attention. And with Dan being as flirty as he was, he had to give PJ slight touches just to tease to him. Sometimes Phil would notice, but he never said a word to Dan, nor did he ever get mad, but he was always slightly annoyed with it. Perhaps he feared an oncoming fight that would soon separate the two.

But then that night, PJ had let it carry on for too long, so he finally took action. He has had enough with the flirtatious touches and the seductive stares. And unknown to Phil, Dan had went along with it.

He guessed he didn't care, as he was clawing at someone else's shirt at a large house party. He didn't care when he was giving PJ playful kisses down his neck while pushing his hand up his shirt. So PJ dragged them into a random room inside the house and behind those closed doors, they began undressing each other.

While all of this was happening, Phil was downstairs, drink in hand and phone in the other. He was bored out of his mind and the only reason why had came tonight was because of Dan. Recently, the younger man had been bugging Phil to take him to go to these parties. Phil didn't know what was up with the sudden change, as before, all the two did was stay home on their couch and play video games with each other for hours.