8

it seemed like I blinked and now I'm close to my due date.

I mean from the time I shared the news of my pregnancy and the time now. so much has happened.  

from Tig being able to come home. Abel celebrating his seventh birthday. Tara fucking off since Hale dumped her ass and Jax told her he doesn't want Hale's sloppy seconds.

Tig and I had so much sex that the guys joked he was getting a head start on knocking me up again.

I found out I am carrying Tig's first son and when he found out he was very happy he was having nothing but girls.

we had struggled greatly with coming up with a name that we both liked. 

and now I had finally found one and I honestly hope Tig likes it cause pretty soon our son is gonna be born and he can't be nameless.

"Tig baby. I found a name that I hope the two of us can agree on" I say walking over to him since he was sitting at the couch in the clubhouse while the others was scattered about.

"what and what would that be?" he asked

"Finn Alexsander" I say

he tested it out by saying it a few times then smiled.

"I like it" he says

"you're not bullshiting me are you?" I asked

"I honestly like it" he says

"so our baby finally has a name" I say

"yeah finally," he says while smiling.

"good. the name ordeal was getting tiring" I confessed

"greatly" he agreed as he tugged me down on his lap and started kissing me as he rubbed my belly.