Artemis

Earlier in Artemis's point of view

"Artemis! Breakfast is ready!" A mother called out from downstairs, Artemis is in her room reading through her investigation board. On the board, there are some pictures of the school faculty and the school itself, connected with different colored strings, one of them is a picture of Principal Lorkin suspiciously entering an abandoned classroom at midnight, following up with another picture with strange light coming out of the classroom window.

"Okay mother! I'll be right there!" Replied back to her mother, Artemis prepares her stuff ready for school, a small robot on the table looks at Artemis "Morning Artemis" it replied

"Good morning Xeno, how's your energy?"

"Fully charged ready and ready!"

"Good, we are going back to school now, and we need to prepare!" Said Artemis as she checks her bag if she's missing anything, while Xeno enters the bag.

================================

Artemis arrives at the dining table to eat breakfast, her mom is waiting for her while her father is having a call from work. "Artemis, Sweetie, today you are going back to school, and I see you are already prepared, that's good." Her mom said. "Thanks, I am just ready to finally solve the mystery of the school!"

"Sweetie, you are 16 years old now, when will you get over this detective game?"

"It's not a game mom, and I'm a conspiracy theorist, not a detective. There is something strange about the school! I'm telling you!"

"Yeah sure honey, just eat your breakfast and head to school. Healthy food is good nutrients for a smart girl like you"

"Okay mom." Artemis said as she eats her breakfast. Her father sits down beside her "Artemis, I believe you, maybe, but the whole thing about the principal hiding a big monster just sounds... Crazy!"

"I know it sounds crazy, I just saw it my own eyes and no one but me sees it."

"Don't worry, maybe someone will believe you? Because if a monster were real and nobody knows about it,  it could be a bad sign."

"I know you don't believe in monsters and you are just saying that, but thanks."

"I'm off to work now, see you when I get home." Her father said after looking at his watch, heading out the door.

After Artemis finishes her breakfast, there is a honk outside "That's the bus, good luck at school sweetie." Her mom says "I will!" Artemis replied leaving the house.

================================

Artemis is at school, she decided to head to the abandoned classroom for some investigation, but stopped when she sees a new teacher, he looks familiar. "Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked catching Artemis staring at him "Oh, sorry, it's just that you look a bit familiar. Did I see you before somewhere?" Artemis questioned.

"No probably not, my name's Kallen"

"Oh so that's where I find you familiar, you are that guy who wields a sword in that weird organization Team LightningStrike, what are you doing here in the school as a teacher?"

Kallen was surprised he was recognized, he says "Well, uh... I am on... Undercover? Definitely with permission from Leader of course."

Artemis had the feeling the man was lying, but at the same time, he doesn't sound like he is lying of being undercover. She decide to ask "Hey, I know this is a strange question to ask, but do you know about strange happenings that happen here at school?" She asked.

"Strange happenings? Not that I think so... I always hunt down evil but I don't know anything strange that happens in a normal school like this. Why you ask?" Kallen questioned "Nothing, just trying to know if you know anything, that's all."Artemis replied.

"Sounds like what you are talking about sounds dangerous, you know you could ask Team LS For help, right?"

"No thanks, I don't rely on big organizations such as that."

"Whatever it is, be careful."

"I will, thanks." Artemis said, before leaving.

RRIIINNGG!!

It is class time, and Artemis still haven't checked out the abandoned classroom yet. "No, I can't just abandon my mission, I have to skip class today." She says as she goes to the abandoned classroom.

The door was locked, but Artemis has the right tools to get in, as she enters she can't see clearly because it is dark inside and the lights are off, she opens up her phone's light and inspects the room.

Xeno leaves her bag to help too, and found something "Artemis! I found something!" She says getting Artemis's attention "What is it?" Artemis looks at what Xeno found, and it was a research book with research notes in it. She reads the book, this is from last school year at the day she got a photo of the principal entering this classroom

________________
Entrie #89

The experiment is going well, this substance could be used to create the ultimate being! I just need a test subject to use it on... Luckily I already have one, a student caught snooping around my lab. After testing the substance, I found out that it makes changes with the DNA of it's host...

It creates a big bug-like creature that eats any living thing at sight, and tried to eat me! Luckily I contained it before it could escape into the school... Otherwise I might get arrested.

I gotta do some more research on this, maybe I could make an army to take over this city, but first some research, take over later.

________________

Artemis couldn't believe it, a substance that turns people into uncontrollable bug monsters? Luckily there are no big bug monsters around, but she thinks that the research is still undergo... Because of the suspicious activity around here.

She makes haste back to class to see Ms. Jalina alone on the desk drinking coffee "Oh, Artemis, you are late, but lucky for you there are no lessons for today. However, there are students at the cafeteria starting clubs right now, you can either join or start one right now." The Teacher said. "Sorry teacher, I'll head there immediately."

================================

Artemis is at the Cafeteria, there are so many clubs, but she decide to start her own club to find others who are like her. She thinks of what the club would be... A Conspiracy Club, a club on finding the mysteries and secrets around the school.

She set up a stand, and asks others to join.

"No way weirdo" a student says

"Sorry, but conspiracies sound kind of... Crazy." Another said

"Sorry I'm not interested."

Artemis is beginning to lose hope, she then see two students approaching her. She then greets them "Greetings fellow students! My name's Artemis! The Conspiracy Club President! Would you two like to join the Mystery Club?"

...

"Sure!"