Part three 🤪😜😝😜😛😜😋😜😋

ENJOY LITTLE PIPSQUEAKS!!!! >:))))))

Earth's POV
It's been a bit since the whole incident. Venus and I both talked about drama and trauma. I started to feel bad about everything I've done. I went over to wherever Venus was. Venus and Mercury seemed to be bickering with each other. "What's all this about?" I asked. "Venus wont stop teasing me!" Mercury complained in an annoyed tone. I looked Venus. He sighed a bit dramatically. "Fine, I'm s... sorry." He clearly had a bit of trouble saying that to Mercury. Mercury smiled then soon left. "Hey Venus, I'm starting to feel bad about this whole incident. It was all my fault anyways, if I hadn't-" I was cut off by Venus. "It's not entirely your fault. Mars was also partially responsible. But I do think you should apologize." Venus knows that I'm not the best at apologies. "I know, but how do I do that? It's not like Titan wants to talk to me anytime soon." Venus paused for a moment to think. "Look Earth, I know apologizing isn't your strong suit, but can you at least try?" He said. "But I've done so much damage! I can't just go up to Titan and just say sorry! I feel like I need to say more than that!" I exclaimed. "Then do that. If you feel like that's what you should do, then do it." Venus always knew how to reassure me when I'm nervous. "Alright."

Titan's POV
I was minding my own business until a heard a voice from behind me. "Gah!" I turned around to see who it was. It was Earth, and he looked kinda sad. Did he finally get himself together and build up the courage to apologize? I sighed. "What are you doing here? Came to insult me again, telling me how I should know my place?" He looked at me a bit confused. "No! I'm actually here because... I... I'm sorry! I was wrong! You didn't deserve anything I said to you, you were actually the first one to show interest. Nobody ever really cared that had life- not that it's a big deal but- You're were really nice to me and I only got jealous and I freaked out and I'm sorry!" He looked like he actually meant that apology. "I mean, I can't hold a grudge on you forever. But thank you for apologizing, it means a lot." Maybe things wont go straight back to normal, but this helps. I smiled. "Thank you Titan, even though I don't think I deserve any forgiveness from you, thank you, so much." He said, sniffling. He started tearing up until I realized something. I gasped a bit. "Earth why are your tears black?!" I said, worriedly. "Oh it's nothing!" He said, quickly rubbing away his tears. "Oh it's not nothing. Earth, tears are not normally black!" He started sniffling again. "I'm not quite sure why, but my best guess is pollution." "Pollution?" I asked. "Yes, having intelligent life has its benefits, but it sometimes hurts. My Earthlings, are polluting me. My air, my atmosphere, my oceans, my land, and so much more. I'm currently in the midst of a mass extinction- Because of them." I stood there, shocked at what Earth just said. "D- do the others know?" I was getting worried for him. "Yes, they do know. But do they care? Not that I know of. They normally just complain about all my space trash." He started speaking in a softer tone. Oh poor Earth! He's going through so much right now! Is that what it's like having life? Or at least, intelligent life.

TO BE CONTINUED
Sorry if this was a bit of a cliff hanger! I just don't know how to end this!!! This one was a bit longer than the other ones. Omg I just realized how much everyone is sighing 😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨
Word count: 652

ANYWAYS BYEEEEEE!!!!! 😘😘😘