Anger Lessons

Anger lessons.

(Fugonara.) 🍊🍓

It was about Lunch time when Pannacotta Fugo called Narancia into his room, Fugo would always teach Narancia math, usally, they would do math in the kitchin table, but today Fugo felt diffrent, he wanted Narancia to be beside him, he wanted to be closer to him. Fugo started to blush from the thought, what was he thinking?

____________________________________________________________________________

"Okay Fugo! Im done now, and I feel like I got it right this time!" Narancia said handing Fugo a peice of paper with math problems on them.

As Fugo check the paper Narancia was looking around his room, he's almost never been in here, why did Fugo want to do math in his room today anyways? He never lets me in here.

"Narancia."

Narancia was took out of his day dream thoughts when Fugo called his name, his voice sounded sharp and cruel, Narancia didn't know how to feel. Its not like he was scared of him or anything, his stomach just felt, weird.

"Narancia how did you get that, 34x24 is 58?!" Fugo went on talking about how Narancia needs an eduaction and won't learn anything if he doesn't pay attention to his teaching.

As Pannacotta went on Narancia couldn't help but stare at him. God. Thought Narancia. Hes so pretty, his beatiful red eyes that looked so angry at him, he wanted Fugo to look at him more, only at him.

"Narancia!? Are you even listening to me?! Im trying to help you!" Narancia jumped, he was so caught up in his trance he didn't listen to a word he had said.

"Oh uhhh..sorry Fugo, you can pick the next question for me to work out." Narancia said giving Fugo his childish smile of his.

Fugo nodded his head, accepting Narancias so called aplogy and wrote down his next question, 24x37.

As Naracia looks at his paper he trys out diffrent methods that Fugo had showed him, nothing.

Fugo looked up from his book, he can tell Narancia is struggling with the problem. He sighs and walks over to him.

Fugo lifts up Narancia chin with his soft pale hand, He looked into Narancia's purple eyes, he stared back at him, they could stay like this forever.

Soon, Fugo stops staring into Narancias soft beatiful eyes and takes up his paper. He crinkles it up and throws it away.

"Okay Nara, were done for today, you can leave if you want." Fugo said sitting on his bed and picking up his new book Bruno had gotten him.

Narancia was still a blushing mess, when Fugo had lifted up his chin like that, he was so sure that he liked him, there was no dought about it.

Narancia stayed still, he didn't know what he was doing. At some point, Fugo looked up from his book to look over at Narancia.

"Well are you just gonna stand there?" Fugo said looking at Narancia.

Shit. Narancia thought. Now Fugo really thought he was dumb.

"I- I..Um sorry Fwugo..I mean Fugo!" Narancia stutterd, why was he acting like this?! He just mispronouced Fugos name. Narancia couldn'r handle the emberresment anylonger, he went to the living room to find his best friend Mista playing video games.

"Oh hey nara! Were've you been dude?" Mista said not looking up from his game.

Narancia flopped down on the coach, he didn't want to talk about how much of a fool he had acted.