Chapter 13

Yoongi had just finished recording the song for his new album. After reviewing it with his producers and co-workers, they all came to the conclusion that Yoongi's next comeback was going to be legendary.

It had been a month since Yoongi returned from Paris and spent all this time working on his new album. By some miracle, Yoongi wrote a couple of songs the same day he stepped back in Seoul. He came up with beats on his way back home and the first thing he did after getting in his apartment, was rushing to his piano. Everything after that escalated really quickly.

Yoongi hadn't left his home for days as he was holed up in there, buried in the music world. After four days, Yoongi visited his company with a couple of the newest songs.

The vicious cycle was finally broken. Yoongi's passion was back.

The male was so overwhelmed with everything that happened in Paris that as soon as he reached home, it all crashed on him at once and all Yoongi could do was express it through the only language he knew better than others, music.

What mattered to the male the most was that he did it. He finally wrote the lyrics and even the melody after months! Yoongi could finally breathe free. It all wasn't lost. He still had what to offer to his fans.

"Thank you for your hard work." He told his coworkers who were bidding him farewell as they were done for today. Yoongi stayed to listen to the track one last time before also going home.

These days he was completely buried in the work. Not that he complained though, he loved working on music. There was lots of job to be done before his comeback and he was in anticipation. The only thing bothering him was that he hadn't heard from Jimin or Hoseok at all.

He knew that he was the one who suggested waiting and overthinking everything well, but that didn't mean he wasn't missing them. Both of them.

Yoongi sighed, as he left the studio late at night. He was looking at his phone, checking if there were any notifications from those two. He was too distracted to notice the car that pulled next to him.

He also didn't see the handsome man that exited it and followed Yoongi like a shadow. The male was about to unlock his own car when he heard his voice.

"Already going home?"

Yoongi froze on the spot, his hands betraying him and slightly shaking. He chuckled, turning around to face his ex-enemy with a gummy smile. Yoongi looked at Hoseok who glowed as always. So fucking beautiful, simply breathtaking.

"What took you so long?" He asked the male, who smiled back at him. They stood five feet apart from each other, looking at one another longingly. Yoongi wanted nothing more than just to hug this dummy to his chest.

"I was first in Japan and then in California, promoting my album. I came back yesterday."

Once Hoseok returned home from Paris, he found out that his schedule was overbooked. It happened while he was gone. His CEO completely changed his schedule without even informing Hoseok beforehand. He found out only after landing and just a few days later, he was already gone to Japan.

"Yeah, I've heard something like that." Yoongi said, biting his inner cheek. The distance between them was agonizingly big to his liking.

"Is that all you are going to tell me?" Hoseok asked with a hopeful glint in his eyes.

"I don't know, what do you want to hear?" Yoongi teased, making a small step forward, Hoseok did the same in an instant.

"Words like I've missed you would be more than enough. Did you not miss me at all?"