D x C (BxG) PT. 1 (fluff) 2nd ver.

Chloe has liked, or should I say loved Duke for a pretty long time now, he feels the same way she does. They love each other... But they both just don't have the confidence to confess. They were afraid it would ruin their friendship.

It was Tuesday when Chloe saw Duke trying to make a flower bouquet, he was struggling... A lot and asked Luna and Kirsten to help him with it. Chloe got a bit suspicious and jealous of who he was gonna give the flowers to, but all she knows is shes gonna kill that girl.

By the time Luna and Kirsten were done helping Duke, Chloe was already so mad at whoever he was gonna give the flowers to.

Chloe's POV:

"What are they doing? Are they making a flower bouquet? They're helping Duke... Who is it for though.? Its even my favorite flower, lavender. I bet its for another girl. I'm gonna kill whoever that girl is..."

Duke's POV:

"I'm so excited, yet so nervous to give these to Chloe... I wonder what reaction she's gonna give me, I hope she'll be happy with these. This was made perfectly by Luna and Kirsten, thanks to them I was able to learn how to make flowers."

_________________________________________

FAST FORWARD ---------------------------------

It was finally done. He thought to himself that he'll finally confess to her. Though Chloe was still very mad Duke approached her as she looked at him with an angelic smile like she wasnt mad or anything.

C:"Oh, hi Duke! What do you need?"

D:"Hi Chloe, so uhm I have something to give you that took about the whole recess to make, heh sorry it took a bit long but Chloe... I like you. Not in a platonic way but in a romantic way, I love you Chloe."

C:"Really..? I... Never would've thought you liked me, I actually love you back. I loved you for a very long time now actually but I just couldn't tell you because I was afraid it would break our friendship. I love you Duke, thank you."

They promised each other that they would both love each other till they die.