Young Love Dies Fast

I looked up and felt my heart stop; he was still staring at me.I had enough so I close my book and gave him a blank expression, and God he was a flirt his smirked and pulled over his chair closer to mine.He had tough rigid square jaws, long sharp nose, sparkling eyes with long, soft and silky hair giving me a strong urge to touch them.
It was dim at the club but I could still make out his eye colour, deep as the ocean pulling me inside, making me fall, and then slowly drown."You look like you need a company, miss" he said. His deep voice made me wonder how long will it take me to get addicted to hearing them. I helped my hand out "Sara, nice to meet you", he should them with his enchanting veiny hands. "Marcus, you look great". He asked the Bartender to give us soft drinks, but the atmosphere since he sat beside me, made me crave wine "I would prefer wine" I stated. He laids long fingers on my bare knee, circling around it. "I've seen you around, and I think you're nice" his words made me chuckle. It is the first time I've got a nice compliment since i moved here. I looked over at him, he had delicate collarbones with long broad shoulders which made me wonder how warm his embrace would be. His wonderful charming demeanour and attributes won my heart in no time. We danced, laughed and giggled until we were drunk. His fluffy, pink lips crashed into mine when it was time to depart our ways. However it all came crashing down when a truck run over him in a flash of an eye, I was covered in his blood. I could taste him in my lips yet now even more with his blood. Now I realized what they meant by 'young love dies fast'.